Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chelsea Charms Sex Stories (or story ideas)
Now since it's hard to find hardcore footage of Chelsea Charms (unless you have access to ThrillCharms), I thought that I post this thread for those fans to unleash their wild imagination and come up with erotic sex fantasy stories (or story ideas) featuring her (or other super busty models).

For example, a story about Chelsea performing at a strip club and drawing a raffle to choose a man to have hot sex with her live on center stage in front of the entire club, or a lapdance with Chelsea getting off hand and ending up with the guy on top of her with his head in between her large tits and his dick inside her pussy.

Nothing is off limits, but MFF threesomes or one-man, multiple girl orgies are preferred. Fan-made illustrations are welcome! Big Grin
I just checked out ThrillCharms... I didn't realize that was a thing.
Yeah but it's just a very cheesy animation.
Chelsea Charms and Kelly Christiansen get together one night to headline a dual performance at a San Diego gentleman's club. The two busty ladies were on stage together where they stripped and displayed their bare curves before signing photographs, taking pictures, and offering lapdances to their fans. Some of them even paid for a two-girl lapdance from both of them. Chelsea and Kelly enjoyed satisfying their male fans and the attention they were getting.

At the end of the night, the two went back to Kelly's house where her husband is asleep. Already hot and horny from their club appearance, they decide to surprise him in a big way. One went to pull down his boxers and suck on his cock with the other laid beside him to cuddle against him. The husband wakes up to the feeling of his penis being sucked. He finds his wife Kelly is cuddling on his right side where she kisses him. He then looks down to find Chelsea Charms giving his cock oral stimulation. When Chelsea sees him looking at her, she moves up to sandwich his cock inbetween her giant round breasts for an epic titjob. Kelly tells her hubby they want to make it up to him for having to miss out on their sexy club performance. Kelly has him suck on her H-cup naturals while Chelsea continued to titfuck him with her XXX-cup silicone monsters until he came on them. Chelsea rubbed his jizz all over her massive melons.

The three stripped naked and Chelsea got up to straddled him, slid his cock in her wet pussy and started riding him. Kelly swung a leg over her husband's head to straddle his face where he started eating her. While straddling him, Chelsea and Kelly shared kissed on the lips while whispering words of encouragement to each other. Kelly was at awe seeing her husband's penis fucking the swollen pussy of Chelsea Charms, she grinded her pussy harder against his mouth. The two were nearing their climax and rode his cock and face harder til they came gushes of girl cum on him. The lucky hubby let out a satisfied pussy-filled moan as he spurted out loads of his semen in Chelsea's pussy. The busty sedated ladies collapsed on each side of the husband, gasping for air, as he used one of his hands to caress her wife Kelly's ass and another to stroke Chelsea's sexy golden brown hair and grope her monster bosoms.

The three would fall asleep in that position and he would wake up to find Chelsea Charms and Kelly Christiansen, his wife, snuggling against him, their massive breasts pressing against him and their legs wrapped around his. He wrapped his arms around the two busty beauties and held them close, taking in the erotic scene.
Here's a full-blown Chelsea Charms/Beshine story that I wrote not terribly long ago.  I hope everyone enjoys!  Let me know what you think:

Read "Clash of the TITans"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Story idea involving Traci Topps and Sarenna Lee texman 4 10,840 07-30-2020, 04:53 AM
Last Post: SamanthaClarkson
  Another Life (BE Story) Bloodninja 3 6,130 07-15-2020, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  Lost B.E story from Years ago. Asian Esyndio 2 5,537 05-01-2020, 04:11 PM
Last Post: gabyybag
Thumbs Up The 'can't find a story' thread Agent Dee 5 14,352 04-28-2020, 12:28 AM
Last Post: Esyndio
Wink I wrote a BE story yay! Agent Dee 0 3,212 04-12-2019, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Agent Dee