Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chaturbate: List your favorite cam models!
Do we have any favorite Chaturbate cam models? If so, please list them here!
Whitney Wonders (see my sig Big Grin)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
Thanks for the reply, IronBeard. Do you think Whitney Wonders would mind if we made a banner for her, advertising her chatroom?
Mind... She would love that. Thank you.
I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
I already answered and am very bias but does anyone else view Chaturbate and have any favorite. Or here is a second question if you view cams what time/days do you like to most.
I don't have much of any interest in cams and/or chat.
So then, why enter the discussion? I mean, we're glad to have you here and think you're awesome but the topic isn't about whether or not you think chaturbate is worthwhile. It's about what your favorites are.

I don't have one, so I'm out. and you are too! Big Grin
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
My understanding is the plus side for Chaturbate is its Free. You can buy token to tip. Some models choose to mute those without tokens. But otherwise its completely free. And for the model's side they get paid minimum 50%. Plus some neat games and apps to make it more interesting. Token Keno, Roll the Dice, Slot Machine,... you tip and have random or semi-random actions the model does based on the game and settings. Allows for great fun for not only the tipper and viewers but the model also.
(06-30-2015, 10:18 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: So then, why enter the discussion? I mean, we're glad to have you here and think you're awesome but the topic isn't about whether or not you think chaturbate is worthwhile. It's about what your favorites are.

I don't have one, so I'm out. and you are too! Big Grin

The question was if anyone else viewed Chaturbate so I answered that I don't.
sinful_curves
girl is hot as fuck.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beware "Dating" busty models (Hoax alert) Bonecracker 4 11,672 01-27-2021, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  Who are your top 5 you want to meet. Ironbeard 63 158,275 05-21-2018, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Wanderer
  Favorite Celebrity Moments Bonecracker 0 4,382 07-22-2016, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  Webcam models Masterminos 10 25,932 12-23-2014, 02:43 AM
Last Post: andrat2000
Wink comment your private meeting (scort) with chelsea charms. oscar3040 1 5,927 09-12-2014, 09:00 AM
Last Post: andrat2000