Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sandthehugetits
Found her by accident while researching Streamate.

www.streamate.com/cam/Sandythehugetits

I know they are fake breast but they look like prosthetic to me like Cindy and Zena Fulsom or the FDD gals. What do you think. She was last online yesterday. I'm only going by here images.
I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
interesting find
She went under different names. Don't have time to look them up now. But with all pics of her you will see, that she hides the collar bone and the place around her shoulders and arms.

Why would she do that ... think hard.

Btw. I'm not the only one who does think these are strap on. Other people discussed this in the past, too.

When I have more time I'll try to find more information ..
One of the last pics seems to have a mould line. From the way that they lay I would say, foam. Good ones, but still strap on.
Are you in a fair fight? If so your tactics suck ass.
yes the falsies are nice but they are evident
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living