Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signature Edit Question.
is there a way to change the fond size or type on my sig. I want to help my friends as much as I can but its getting to be a very large sig.

If not I think I need to work on the wording and make the links word links instread of the full url showing. That or make images links.
I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
not sure if you can change the font or if changing it would make a difference. Other than that, I am not sure sorry.

AD
Cool
[i]"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."[/i]
[i]"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."[/i]
Chelsea Charms

[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-99.html]want a custom avatar?[/url]

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

I think there is a new issue with the signuture. I tried to edit mine. And I kept getting a length error. Then I noticed when it was too late this.

Smilies are Off.
MyCode is On.
[img] tags are Off.
HTML is Off.
Max. length is 100 characters.

I kept trying to post images and hyperlink wording to shorten it. My current one with my best friend's twitter is the longer Is ould make it. No silly images like beardslap or quotes. Sad
I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
must have been something that was changed by one of the other admins or maybe Just, I have those same restrictions like no images in signature etc.

AD
Cool
[i]"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."[/i]
[i]"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."[/i]
Chelsea Charms

[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-99.html]want a custom avatar?[/url]

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question Tugboatcap 6 13,355 02-02-2014, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Tugboatcap
  Can't change my signature PinkLisa 3 10,075 08-14-2012, 02:22 AM
Last Post: PinkLisa