Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
convincing the wife to get a boobjob?
Ok, so, this might make me the worst asshole husband in the world, but, we all know why we're here. We like huge, fake breasts. And as such, I'd love nothing more than to get my wife's rack "upgraded".
Now, she's a natural 38DD, which is plenty big (99 percent of the time shes the biggest pair in the room when we go out) But at 35 years old and two kids, gravity has taken over and, well, you know what happens.

She's not happy with the way the girls look, and I ain't real thrilled either. (Think two fried eggs hanging on a nail) Now, the thing is, when she was breast feeding she blew all the way up to a 38F, and god damn did she look spectacular. I'd love to see her go back to that size, but she's fairly adamant that they're too big as it is. (Well, not too big, just too heavy. )
Here lately I've been very slowly working the idea on her of getting them done, but I'm wondering what might be the best way to go about it?

Or am I just an asshole who should be happy with her the way she is and forget about it?
The worst she could say is no.

That being said, I am a firm believer of "her body" ideology. If she doesn't support the idea. Well you voiced your concerns, and did the best you could. If she supports the idea, I'd hope it was because she actually wanted the upgrade, versus doing her husband a favor. You know?

Sorry for the brevity. But, in my experience, I have found If I've often received anything, its because I was willing to ask for it.
You need to read zig ziglar red sales book. You gotta figure out how to get her to want them or see herself with them. So it's a very subtle, slow process but it's the best method and won't create hell on earth for you.
Great advice, thanks!
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
i went from an ex with 36Ddd to a 36C with my girl. ive brought it up before and no i dont ur a jerk. But i do think if she says no then you pretty much gotta deal with it bro. could the cost be a concern? are you going to but in the extra OT to pay for them? its a tricky issue but ur not a bad guy.
"I dont mind being called "looking fake"...thats what I want....so i'm glad its recognized. I dont act fake, but I certainly go out of my way to look it!!!
I always explicity tell a Dr before suregry, that I want to look super fake, round, set high...basically basketballs on my chest...I in no way, shape or form want to look natural"
A personal email convo with Cathy Metal