Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vivien
Hi all,

I'm new here, but love what you all post. I just wondered whether anybody had any more of Vivien, who used to be on Penelopeblackdiamond

http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Vivien_(PBD)
She appeared on her website as a guest but is not the same woman. I have nothing else at this time.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
Thanks, but I think it is the same woman. I've found some more. If anybody else has any more, it would be very much appreciated. Her real name was Susanne

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think she got killed several years ago... Sad
Yes, in 2005 I think, but I can't find anything else of her. Was hoping you could help
cite: https://web.archive.org/web/200510270010...leben.html

Das bizarre Leben des
erschossenen Busen-Models
Von JOSEF LEY und JOACHIM BRÃœCHER

Lohmar – Warum nur mußten so viele Menschen sterben? Wie zog das Böse in die schöne Walmdach-Villa in dem ruhigen Wohnviertel ein?

Taxifahrer Volker S. (42) aus Lohmar bei Bonn löschte fast seine ganze Familie mit einer Uzi (9 mm) aus, verschonte nur die Tochter, tötete den neuen Lebensgefährten seiner Ex-Frau, die Ex-Frau, den Sohn und dann sich selbst ( BILD berichtete ).

Ist das bizarre Doppelleben des ermordeten Busen-Models schuld?

Susanne S. (41) und Volker hatten sich 1987 in einer Disco kennengelernt. Ein Freund: „Er war sofort total verliebt.“

Susanne wurde schwanger, brachte 1989 Sohn Sebastian zur Welt, ein Jahr später Hochzeit. Sie zogen in die schicke Villa. Und sie schenkte ihm noch ein Kind, Tochter Jessica (heute 11). Eine Nachbarin: „Es war die klassische Familie mit zwei Kindern – ruhig, unauffällig, nett.“ Volker S. machte sich 1995 als Taxiunternehmer selbständig. Sein Schwiegervater, ein vermögender Tankstellenbesitzer, unterstützte ihn, kaufte ihm fast jedes Jahr ein neues Auto, zahlte sogar den Sprit.

Dann überredete Susanne ihren Mann, das Taxiunternehmen zu verkaufen. Sie wollte sich die Brust auf Körbchengröße 75 J operieren lassen, um als Busen-Model zu arbeiten. Dreimal fuhr sie im Sommer 2004 nach Düsseldorf, ließ sich dort bei einem Chirurgen auf jeder Seite große Implantate einsetzen (je 2000 Milliliter). Kosten: 40 000 Euro!

Dann kamen plötzlich die Probleme, es gab oft Streit in der schicken Villa. Die Nachbarin: „Er hat seine Frau brutal verprügelt.“

Auch Sohn Sebastian litt, die Eltern fanden keinen Zugang mehr zu ihm, sie schalteten das Jugendamt ein.

Ihm hatte sie erzählt, sie würde in einem Sonnenstudio jobben. Eine Freundin: „Volker war damals rasend vor Wut, sagte: ‚Hör das Anschaffen auf, du kümmerst dich ja gar nicht mehr um die Kinder.‘“

Staatsanwalt Robin Faßbender: „Er drohte, sich mit seiner Tochter im Auto umzubringen. Die Eheleute zeigten sich gegenseitig an.“ Die verängstigte Noch-Ehefrau reichte im Juni die Scheidung ein. Eine Richterin beschloß, daß der Ex-Ehemann im Keller der Villa wohnen darf, das Busen-Model mit den Kindern Parterre.

Dann zog Robert W. (40) ein – als neuer Liebhaber! Während die dralle Blondine mit dem Forellenteichpächter das Bett teilte, hockte der Ex-Mann gedemütigt im feuchten Keller. Als er es nach drei Wochen nicht mehr aushielt, zog er zu seinen Eltern nach Köln.

Plante er dort seine schreckliche Tat? Immer wieder fuhr der Ex-Mann nach Lohmar, bedrohte seine Familie, brach sogar in die Villa ein. Ein Arbeitskollege erinnert sich: „Er fragte uns, wo man unter der Hand eine Waffe kaufen könne. Wir haben uns aber nichts dabei gedacht.“
The bizarre life of shot Breast Models
Josef LEY and JOACHIM BRÃœCHER

Lohmar - Why had so many people die? What attracted evil in the beautiful hipped roof villa in the quiet residential area a?
Taxi drivers Volker S. (42) from Lohmar, near Bonn put almost his entire family with an Uzi (9 mm), only spared the daughter, killed the new partner of his ex-wife, ex-wife, the son and then himself (BILD reported).

Is this bizarre double life of the murdered breasts MODELS blame?

Susanne S. (41) and Volker had met in a disco 1987th A friend: "He was totally in love immediately."

Susanne was pregnant, brought in 1989 son Sebastian to the world, a year later marriage. They moved into the chic Villa. And she gave him a child, daughter Jessica (now 11). A neighbor: "It was the classic family with two children - quiet, unobtrusive, nice." Volker S. made in 1995 as a self-employed taxi drivers. His father, a wealthy gas station owners, supported him, bought him almost every year a new car, even paid the fuel.

Then Susanne persuaded her husband, the taxi company for sale. She wanted to leave the breast cup size 75 J operate, to work as a breast model. Three times she went in the summer of 2004 to Dusseldorf, settled there with a surgeon on each side large implants used (per 2000 milliliters). Cost: € 40 000!

Then suddenly came the problems, there was often armed in the chic Villa. The neighbor: "He has brutally beaten his wife."
Also son Sebastian was suffering, the parents had no access to him more, she tuned in the youth welfare office.

He had told them, they'd casual work in a tanning salon. A friend: "Volker was then furious, said: 'Stop the purchase on, you serve no longer even the children'."

Prosecutor Robin Fassbender: "He threatened to kill himself with his daughter in the car. The couple showed at each other. "The frightened estranged wife filed for divorce in June. A judge decided that the ex-husband must live in the basement of the villa, the breast model with the children Parterre.

Then pulled a Robert W. (40) - as a new lover! While the buxom blonde with the trout pond tenants shared the bed, the ex-husband sat humiliated in wet basement. When he could not stand it after three weeks, he moved with his parents to Cologne.

Plante he there his terrible deed? Again and again drove the ex-husband to Lohmar, threatened his family, even broke into the Villa. A colleague recalls, "He asked us where they could buy a gun under his hand. But we have not thought of us. "