Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story idea involving Sarenna Lee and Casey James
Since no one else is doing so, I am trying to create a sex story that features Sarenna Lee and Casey James. It involves the two busty models surprising a guy (not sure who in particular) on his birthday with a BBQ dinner and a threesome.

So I want to know what are the guidelines in posting this story here. What is considered okay and what are off-limits?
Here are the guidelines, I'm the lucky guy they surprise, and yes I love BBQ. Just kidding. To answer answer your question, please see Rule 1 of General:

1. Do not insult or personally attack other users.

The spirit of the rule is to also be considerate of other's feelings. While this community doesn't speak for SaRenna or Casey. Please think about them. You're referencing their character/persona in a story and you'd never want to say or do something that might upset them.

Otherwise, I can't wait to read your story. I've been a big fan of SaReena since the beginning. Did you know I personally met them briefly a few years ago? They're really sweet people.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Story idea involving Traci Topps and Sarenna Lee texman 4 10,835 07-30-2020, 04:53 AM
Last Post: SamanthaClarkson
  Another Life (BE Story) Bloodninja 3 6,125 07-15-2020, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  Lost B.E story from Years ago. Asian Esyndio 2 5,531 05-01-2020, 04:11 PM
Last Post: gabyybag
Thumbs Up The 'can't find a story' thread Agent Dee 5 14,343 04-28-2020, 12:28 AM
Last Post: Esyndio
  And then... Bonecracker 36 78,674 07-11-2019, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Bonecracker