Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.31 Average
Chelsea Charms
A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell.

In public...
(10-05-2017, 10:25 AM)TheRock1525 Wrote: A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell.

In public...

OK then... maybe not THOSE kinds of details!
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
New newsletter bonus pics are out!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
those are some very nice pics!
(10-12-2017, 08:45 AM)raddypatty Wrote: those are some very nice pics!

The whole set is nice, raddypatty!  Join her website to get all the pictures, news and videos... not just the samples we are allowed to share here!!

Smile Angel
Check out my new story! 
Do I dare ask what machine that is next to Chelsea in this pic? Big Grin

If I'm not mistaken, I believe that is Inspector Gadget
Or Lee Majors.
^^^^ This guy gets it.
(06-22-2017, 12:03 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: p.S. Am I the only one disappointed that the green tube top still fits her?

(10-20-2017, 04:46 PM)Kopykat Wrote: ^^^^ This guy gets it.

Not as much has I like to!  Wink
Can somebody explain why Chelsea's breasts look much less symmetrical in the flipped image on the left than in the original image on the right?  

Originally I downloaded an image that looked like the left image and thought it had been intentionally distorted, but when I took the original and flipped it, the result was identical.

[Image: 0ZAa8v5.jpg]
Just hazarding a guess but I'd say maybe due to what our minds know about the placement of Chels areola in real life vs. what you saw in the mirrored image on the left. So when you flipped the image back to how it was originally shot on the right her left and right looked right. I think there's an Obama photo similar, where his inverted eyes which were upside down and the picture then flipped upside down made it look like he was frowning at first glance but upon rotating the picture upright viewers could see that he was smiling and the only thing altered in the photo was his eyes.
The Chelsea Charms breasts were never symmetrical; whenever she announced a new record in size she always has a bigger chest than the other, 500cc or 300 cc approximately. The implants of it are of PP and each breast can grow to different sizes (luck that it has not happened to him)
(10-23-2017, 02:46 AM)Boosterboobs Wrote: The Chelsea Charms breasts were never symmetrical; whenever she announced a new record in size she always has a bigger chest than the other, 500cc or 300 cc approximately. The implants of it are of PP and each breast can grow to different sizes (luck that it has not happened to him)

You make a very good point.  And it is indeed fortunate that they have grown in very similar amounts.  She is the reigning queen of PPP.  Arguably still a safer alternative than silicone shells filled with saltwater for breast augmentation.  

Don't we all wish that there was someone somewhere performing the PPP implant procedures??
Check out my new story! 
(10-22-2017, 04:33 PM)lesbianbob Wrote: Can somebody explain why Chelsea's breasts look much less symmetrical in the flipped image on the left than in the original image on the right?  

Originally I downloaded an image that looked like the left image and thought it had been intentionally distorted, but when I took the original and flipped it, the result was identical.

[Image: 0ZAa8v5.jpg]
Symmetry, who cares, just observe the SHEER MAGNITUDE of Itsy & Bitsy; Chelsea must be getting fewer drains. Probably, this can be attributed to her competition with Beshine for largest implants on planet earth.
--Needs to PM Motorboatman
I like the way @nitsche thinks!!
Check out my new story! 
I dissent a bit with the size of Chelsea Charms in these last 2 years. in the black and white photo she is really HUGE possibly be photos made from the year 2014 when she said she reached 21,000 cc on each breast; in last videos videos in her photos in AVN 2016 and 2017 and other events to me did not seem shocking, she seemed to have a reduced or normal size (just have to see the black and white photos and buy with some AVN photo of the 2017, there is a big difference) I want to say that if AVN is in its largest size there are only 2 possible solutions. the first .... in the black and white photos there is a great effect of lenses. and the second possibility is she lies when she says she is huge and she is not. I begin ito suspect (I do not know where I read that his growth stopped many years ago) that his growth of PP has stopped.
(10-23-2017, 02:54 PM)nitschke66 Wrote:
(10-22-2017, 04:33 PM)lesbianbob Wrote: [Image: 0ZAa8v5.jpg]
Symmetry, who cares, just observe the SHEER MAGNITUDE of Itsy & Bitsy

So true! It's fricking amazing when you truly realize what she's capable of accomplishing when she goes longer without drains. I've seen many of her sizes in person and it's always baffling to see her one week and then a week or two later and the transformation that has happened. She's like a walking morph machine. Big Grin
(10-24-2017, 02:43 AM)Boosterboobs Wrote: I dissent a bit with the size of Chelsea Charms in these last 2 years. in the black and white photo she is really HUGE possibly be photos made from the year 2014 when she said she reached 21,000 cc on each breast; in last videos videos in her photos in AVN 2016 and 2017 and other events to me did not seem shocking, she seemed to have a reduced or normal size (just have to see the black and white photos and buy with some AVN photo of the 2017, there is a big difference) I want to say that if AVN is in its largest size there are only 2 possible solutions. the first .... in the black and white photos there is a great effect of lenses. and the second possibility is she lies when she says she is huge and she is not. I begin ito suspect (I do not know where I read that his growth stopped many years ago) that his growth of PP has stopped.

OBVIOUSLY, you haven't an unbiased opinion on the battle of the world's 2 largest enhanced women. Personally, I LOVE both & salivate & benefit from this INTENSE COMPETITION. Sadly though, I believe Chelsea will be the 1st to succumb because of Beshine's RELENTLESS & INTATIABLE DETERMINATION to be the most immense.
(09-14-2017, 10:31 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: This is just mind boggling... again
[Image: attachment.php?aid=5683]

And Nitschke as much as I LOVVVVVVVVVVE this photo, expanding and growing to no end with many clothes left in her wake . .  . I like her simpler stuff even more! Big Grin  See the next box.
Yep. Big Grin

(10-24-2017, 03:28 PM)motorboatman Wrote: Yep. Big Grin

No argument from me. I believe Chelsea is ADORABLE.
(10-24-2017, 03:14 PM)nitschke66 Wrote:
(10-24-2017, 02:43 AM)Boosterboobs Wrote: I dissent a bit with the size of Chelsea Charms in these last 2 years. in the black and white photo she is really HUGE possibly be photos made from the year 2014 when she said she reached 21,000 cc on each breast; in last videos videos in her photos in AVN 2016 and 2017 and other events to me did not seem shocking, she seemed to have a reduced or normal size (just have to see the black and white photos and buy with some AVN photo of the 2017, there is a big difference) I want to say that if AVN is in its largest size there are only 2 possible solutions. the first .... in the black and white photos there is a great effect of lenses. and the second possibility is she lies when she says she is huge and she is not. I begin ito suspect (I do not know where I read that his growth stopped many years ago) that his growth of PP has stopped.

OBVIOUSLY, you haven't an unbiased opinion on the battle of the world's 2 largest enhanced women. Personally, I LOVE both & salivate & benefit from this INTENSE COMPETITION. Sadly though, I believe Chelsea will be the 1st to succumb because of Beshine's RELENTLESS & INTATIABLE DETERMINATION to be the most immense.

I try to say Chelsea in the photos (some photos) she looks huge but then you see the Chelsea video of the photos she does not look so big. I mean there is some kind of lens effect or the photos have been taken too close to look something bigger
(10-25-2017, 01:56 AM)Boosterboobs Wrote:

I try to say Chelsea in the photos (some photos) she looks huge but then you see the Chelsea video of the photos she does not look so big. I mean there is some kind of lens effect or the photos have been taken too close to look something bigger

I've seen videos where she looks bigger in the videos than the pictures of the same outfits. She may be taking the photos and videos at different times which undoubtedly might reflect her drain schedule. She is so many sizes it's incredible. This string thing is truly remarkable!
(10-25-2017, 01:56 AM)Boosterboobs Wrote:

And then you see her in real life and she looks even BIGGER!!
Check out my new story! 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The next Chelsea or Beshine? Articdonkey 53 189,321 07-15-2022, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Agent Dee
  Chelsea C Bonecracker 2 4,877 05-07-2021, 11:10 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone
  Candy Charms Breastninja 131 384,805 01-13-2021, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Bonecracker