Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.31 Average
Chelsea Charms
(02-19-2018, 01:44 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: Something to think about  . . . her skin has been stretching, well getting bigger, since 1999.  It has had plenty of time to adjust and expand and shows no signs of stress or distress.  I think she could easily go to 30,000 if she wanted to.  
The only issue then would be the weight!

She certainly blows my mind!

Or has she possibly finally reached stasis.  I had always heard that at some point, the string reaches it's maximum "Unraveling" and the internal pressure becomes stable.  I suspect she may have or will soon reach this point.  All the other string girls did reach a point of stasis, like Minka, Teddi, and Melonie.  All stopped growing finally when they got to a point.
[b][i]"It's always funny until someone loses an eye!"[/i][/b]
(02-19-2018, 05:27 PM)Tugboatcap Wrote:
(02-19-2018, 01:44 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: Something to think about  . . . her skin has been stretching, well getting bigger, since 1999.  It has had plenty of time to adjust and expand and shows no signs of stress or distress.  I think she could easily go to 30,000 if she wanted to.  

Or has she possibly finally reached stasis.  I had always heard that at some point, the string reaches it's maximum "Unraveling" and the internal pressure becomes stable.  I suspect she may have or will soon reach this point.  All the other string girls did reach a point of stasis, like Minka, Teddi, and Melonie.  All stopped growing finally when they got to a point.

Which poses the question, why did Chelsea's implants grow much more than the other girl's. Even in the early days her expansion took off ahead of the others. Does it have anything to do with the amount of "silly string" implanted ?
(02-19-2018, 01:44 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: Something to think about . . . her skin has been stretching, well getting bigger, since 1999. It has had plenty of time to adjust and expand and shows no signs of stress or distress. I think she could easily go to 30,000 if she wanted to.

Actually I never thought about the weight at the time. Smile
If I remember correctly she got the equivalent of 3000cc's of the string. Way more than anyone else. Hence her end size being what it is.
Are you in a fair fight? If so your tactics suck ass.
(02-20-2018, 08:20 AM)Cutter Wrote: If I remember correctly she got the equivalent of 3000cc's of the string.  Way more than anyone else.  Hence her end size being what it is.

2500CC of PP String to be exact, and BB Gunns had 3500cc of PPP String implanted.  

Chelsea was young, in her early 20s, when she started expanding and her string was much more elastic than older girls.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
(02-20-2018, 03:30 PM)Bonecracker Wrote:
(02-20-2018, 08:20 AM)Cutter Wrote: If I remember correctly she got the equivalent of 3000cc's of the string.  Way more than anyone else.  Hence her end size being what it is.

2500CC of PP String to be exact, and BB Gunns had 3500cc of PPP String implanted.  

Chelsea was young, in her early 20s, when she started expanding and her string was much more elastic than older girls.

The way I understand it, the string doesn't unravel (pretty tough to do in a tight space), but the string does irritate the breast pocket which promotes fluid, which promotes growth. And in Chelsea's case, unlimited growth. Way cool side effect.

Interesting that most of the "String Girls" were in the business and had other type implants, before moving to string and then it appears Chelsea just came out of left field from nowhere and loads up with 2500 cc straight up.
(02-21-2018, 10:37 PM)zappfra Wrote:

Interesting that most of the "String Girls" were in the business and had other type implants, before moving to string and then it appears Chelsea just came out of left field from nowhere and loads up with 2500 cc straight up.

Yes, she did have conventionals before she went to string, just like the others.  1500's to be exact.  Did not have them long though before she explanted and inserted the string.  I do know, just can't say how.  Bone knows. 

Have you seen her under the crease scars?  You don't have to have those with string, only with Silicone conventionals.  String only requires a 1" incision, a "spoon" to expand and shape the pocket and then a gun inserted in the incision and string power-fed into the pocket.

Yes, the ball of poly string will unravel to an extent.  Take a spool of fishing line, take it off of the spool, ball it up in your fist..  Then open your hand.  What happens?  Same thing with Poly implants.  Fluid Buildup, pocket expands, ball unravels slightly to take up space, irritates pocket, fluid builds up, pocket expands...

I find that very few folks understand the physics behind a ball of poly string.
Excellent post, Cappy!

And yes, I can completely back up EVERYTHING you've stated here.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
(02-22-2018, 07:43 PM)Tugboatcap Wrote: Yes, she did have conventionals before she went to string, just like the others.  1500's to be exact.  Did not have them long though before she explanted and inserted the string.  I do know, just can't say how.  Bone knows. 

Have you seen her under the crease scars?  You don't have to have those with string, only with Silicone conventionals.  String only requires a 1" incision, a "spoon" to expand and shape the pocket and then a gun inserted in the incision and string power-fed into the pocket.

Yes, the ball of poly string will unravel to an extent.  Take a spool of fishing line, take it off of the spook, ball it up in your fist..  Then open your hand.  What happens?  Same thing with Poly implants.  Fluid Buildup, pocket expands, ball unravels slightly to take up space, irritates pocket, fluid builds up, pocket expands...

I find that very few folks understand the physics behind a ball of poly string.

Although fishing line isn't anything near what they used for string implants I tried your suggestion and it failed miserably. Yes a few feet of coiled string with 10 pound test did squish and then expand, it only expanded to one size and did not unravel by any means, it was simply the stiffness of the string taking it's normal shape. I would guess they didn't use 30 pound test for implants Big Grin Then I squished and rubbed it together which only knotted it up and made it smaller and denser and harder. I would think it's fair to suggest Chelsea's boobs have been squeezed a few times over the years. All i achieved was a smaller knotty mess with no measurable unraveling. But a fun idea nonetheless. Cool
Uh, mono-filament fishing line IS polypropylene, and EXACTLY what the string is in her implants, the only thing different is the implant material is a small diameter and sterile. In fact, it's 0.6mm diameter to be exact. And yes, if you use a large amount of mono-filament line, it will unravel.

Ever been using a casting reel and not kept your thumb on the reel and let it free spool and not catch it in time?

Or try this! Take an old reel and feed out all of the line on the floor and then try and ball it up to throw it away. You might compress it into your hands but let go of it and you get a huge wad of line.

There are easily hundreds of feet of 0.6mm filament to make a ball app. 2500cc worth. That would be many SPOOLS of fishing line, not a few feet.
(02-23-2018, 05:07 PM)Tugboatcap Wrote: Uh, mono-filament fishing line IS polypropylene, the only thing different is the implant material is a small diameter and sterile.  .6mm diameter to be exact.  And yes, if you use a large amount of mono-filament line, it will unravel.  Even been using a spinning reel and had the bail off where it can free spool and not close the bail in time?

Or try this!  Take an old reel and feed out all of the line on the floor and then try and ball it up to throw it away.  You might compress it into your hands but let go of it and you get a huge wad of line.

There are probably a few hundred feet of it to make a ball app. 2500cc worth.  That would be several SPOOLS of fishing line, not a few feet.

According to Chelsea's interviews over the years it was more cord like in size and the consistency of a wet noodle Big Grin  which is a far cry from what you suggest. All I did was report the results of the experiment you suggested with fishing line which is a long way from implant string, but I appreciate your thoughts. Smile
I have Dr. Johnson's patent submission. Do you? You're wrong and I don't know where you all get this misinformation. It's NOT like chord, it's NOT like a wet noodle. It's very fine polypropylene filament. Do you even know what polypropylene is or how it feels? You have evidently been reading that BS thats on one of the Wiki sites that was evidently written by someone as clueless to the process as you.

String Implants are made from Polypro. Polypro is a synthetic and does not get "limp like a noodle". The larger in diameter a polypro filament gets, the stiffer it gets. A polypropylene strand that is as large as plain cotton string would be stiff enough to hold a 2' length straight out and have very little bend to it.

Do you know how stilff non-disolving medical stitches are? That's the same material used in String Implants and almost the same diameter. It isn't like chord and it isn't like a wet noodle. it's stiff enough that the clipped ends of the stitches will poke you.

Also, you must be using a multi-strand braided fishing line (like used for Fly Fishing) to get your results. A mono-filament line is stiff. There is a HUGE difference. If you use a mono-filament line, your results will be as I describe.

Sheesh.
Wow, take it easy tugboat Smile 

I got my information from her and other models who have had the string. Surely they know something about what was stuffed into their bodies.  Big Grin All I was saying is the unraveling isn't an issue like you indicated because of the sheer amount of string in such a confined space, the massive expansion is from the string rubbing the breast pocket and causing fluid build up which for some of the women happens at a much higher and/or faster rate than others. Again, a great side effect! Take a deep breath. Enjoy the day! Most of all, enjoy the boobs!  But even more important, let's bring back string implants. Idea
Maybe this will help Big Grin  Enjoy the boobies!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-24-2018, 01:09 PM)motorboatman Wrote: Maybe this will help Big Grin  Enjoy the boobies!

So you're right and I'm wrong.  Ok.  I get it.

I bow down to your superior intellect and knowledge. 

I have the a copy of the patent and personal information closer to a recipient of the implants than you'll ever have.

You're going on hearsay.

Makes perfect sense.

Ass.
Name calling and hostility does nothing for this discussion.  Confused

I simply disagreed with one simple point, and just one point, of the many points you made. I based it on facts provided by the women who have or have had the string implants.

But the only point that really matters here is we are fans of the string implants for obvious reasons. Big Grin

I'd love to go fishing with you sometime if you promise to provide me with a life jacket. Big Grin
Hey Tug have a great day! Maybe we could fit her in the fishing boat with us Big Grin

Wow, jeeze, such hostility over this. Chelsea herself wouldn't approve, and I've been around her enough times to know lol.
(02-24-2018, 12:30 PM)Tugboatcap Wrote: I have Dr. Johnson's patent submission.  Do you?   You're wrong and I don't know where you all get this misinformation.  It's NOT like chord, it's NOT like a wet noodle.  It's very fine polypropylene filament.  Do you even know what polypropylene is or how it feels?  You have evidently been reading that BS thats on one of the Wiki sites that was evidently written by someone as clueless to the process as you.

String Implants are made from Polypro.  Polypro is a synthetic and does not get "limp like a noodle".  The larger in diameter a polypro filament gets, the stiffer it gets.  A polypropylene strand that is as large as plain cotton string would be stiff enough to hold a 2' length straight out and have very little bend to it.

Do you know how stilff non-disolving medical stitches are?  That's the same material used in String Implants and almost the same diameter.   It isn't like chord and it isn't like a wet noodle.  it's stiff enough that the clipped ends of the stitches will poke you.

Also, you must be using a multi-strand braided fishing line (like used for Fly Fishing) to get your results.  A mono-filament line is stiff.  There is a HUGE difference.  If you use a mono-filament line, your results will be as I describe.  

Sheesh.

"In order not to have an outer shell the implant should be one solid or continuous piece. This logically leaves a polypropylene braid ( or string ) as the for preferred choice for the implant"
https://web.archive.org/web/200107100120...licat1.htm
This type of implant combined with this woman is simply ... heavenly Smile  I think we all can agree with that Cool

Boobs good. Big boobs = better. Chelsea boobs can drive your head into your neck = best if you survive.

Back to looking at boobs, reading is boring.
Too bad we don't have a view counter for the pics.
Are you in a fair fight? If so your tactics suck ass.
(02-26-2018, 09:20 AM)Cutter Wrote: Back to looking at boobs, reading is boring.
Too bad we don't have a view counter for the pics.

I'd be very happy with a [b][u]LIKE[/u][/b] button, and would totally like this post of yours!!
Check out my new story! 
(02-24-2018, 12:30 PM)Tugboatcap Wrote: I have Dr. Johnson's patent submission. Do you? You're wrong and I don't know where you all get this misinformation. It's NOT like chord, it's NOT like a wet noodle. It's very fine polypropylene filament. Do you even know what polypropylene is or how it feels? You have evidently been reading that BS thats on one of the Wiki sites that was evidently written by someone as clueless to the process as you.

I'm not trying to start anything... I'm just interested in the technical side. Would you be able to share an uspto link, or such? You can PM it if you'd like.
There are people here who personally know the lady known as Chelsea Charms, and/or people in her org. There are also those of us who have spoken with Dr. Johnson at length.

I no longer have all the technical documents, thanks to a hard drive failure a decade ago, but I can assure you ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING Cappy has stated here is 100% correct
Check out my new story! 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The next Chelsea or Beshine? Articdonkey 53 191,398 07-15-2022, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Agent Dee
  Chelsea C Bonecracker 2 5,027 05-07-2021, 11:10 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone
  Candy Charms Breastninja 131 390,494 01-13-2021, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Bonecracker