Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cindy Cupps
awesome aureole! reminds me of Tabatha Towers and Honey Moons! Natural or silicone, I don't care! I just like them big!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Fantastic 90's gal. Both she and Crystal are native New Yorkers like myself.

Cindy knew the importance of leaving on the high heels at all times.

Her aureole are a gift from God because I don't think that they change to such large size just from implants.

A dream babe who knew how to seduce from pics and vids. Come back Cindy!
After she semi-retired, she had a new set of implants put in under the muscle and an aureola reduction done. I think there is one photoshoot I've seen of her post redo.
[b][i]"It's always funny until someone loses an eye!"[/i][/b]
(05-19-2017, 03:25 PM)Tugboatcap Wrote: After she semi-retired, she had a new set of implants put in under the muscle and an aureola reduction done.  I think there is one photoshoot I've seen of her post redo.

Wait, so she is still active?
(05-21-2017, 03:28 PM)motorboatman Wrote:
(05-19-2017, 03:25 PM)Tugboatcap Wrote: After she semi-retired, she had a new set of implants put in under the muscle and an aureola reduction done.  I think there is one photoshoot I've seen of her post redo.

No.  Not that I can find.  She did the one layout with the new implants and I've not seen anything since.  That was many years ago.
[b][i]"It's always funny until someone loses an eye!"[/i][/b]
(05-22-2017, 01:50 PM)Tugboatcap Wrote:
(05-21-2017, 03:28 PM)motorboatman Wrote:

No.  Not that I can find.  She did the one layout with the new implants and I've not seen anything since.  That was many years ago.

Kind of like a Wendy Whoppers anti-climax.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cindy Fulsom Zena Fulsom The Fake 90s andrucharm 2 7,384 06-08-2017, 02:57 PM
Last Post: bosomblaster