Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Candy Samples - AN OVER-LOOKED LEGEND
CANDY SAMPLES !!!
--Needs to PM Motorboatman
(06-13-2017, 06:40 PM)nitschke66 Wrote: CANDY SAMPLES !!!

She did it all nitscke66, trust me when I tell you that I am old enuff to know...she did it ALL!!

Any of you old pervs like me from NYC who remember Show World Center on 8th Avenue between 42nd and 43rd streets would look forward to the days when Candy was on the marquee as a featured dancer and hustler of private VIP room sessions...$20 at a clip.

Well done on the olden days reference to the great Candy Samples!

http://www.lanasbigboobs.com/models/c/candy_samples/
(06-14-2017, 10:47 AM)bosomblaster Wrote:

She did it all nitscke66, trust me when I tell you that I am old enuff to know...she did it ALL!!

Any of you old pervs like me from NYC who remember Show World Center on 8th Avenue between 42nd and 43rd streets would look forward to the days when Candy was on the marquee as a featured dancer and hustler of private VIP room sessions...$20 at a clip.

One of my earliest memories of big boobs was Candy, from Russ Meyer, Fantasm movies and the old Big Boob Mags Buff, Gem & Gent

(06-14-2017, 09:35 PM)zappfra Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 10:47 AM)bosomblaster Wrote:

One of my earliest memories of big boobs was Candy, from Russ Meyer, Fantasm movies and the old Big Boob Mags Buff, Gem & Gent

BUF Swinger ("Big Up Front" Swinger), which featured gals who were more of the BBW body type (they had big natural tits mostly because they were BIG OVERALL) was owned by the same company as GEM...they were both fantastic mags!

Don't forget Fling magazine as well! This cover from September 1978 featured the extremely well endowed knockout Roxy Brewer as the cover girl:

[Image: fling-magazine-september-1978-vintage_1_...f6eb8a.jpg]
(06-15-2017, 10:05 AM)bosomblaster Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 10:47 AM)bosomblaster Wrote: She did it all nitscke66, trust me when I tell you that I am old enuff to know...she did it ALL!!

http://www.lanasbigboobs.com/models/c/candy_samples/Fling happened to be my ABSOLUTE favorite.

BUF Swinger ("Big Up Front" Swinger), which featured gals who were more of the BBW body type (they had big natural tits mostly because they were BIG OVERALL) was owned by the same company as GEM...they were both fantastic mags!

Don't forget Fling magazine as well! This cover from September 1978 featured the extremely well endowed knockout Roxy Brewer as the cover girl:

--Needs to PM Motorboatman
[attachment=5472 Wrote:bosomblaster pid='18548' dateline='1497535532']    
(06-14-2017, 10:47 AM)bosomblaster Wrote: She did it all nitscke66, trust me when I tell you that I am old enuff to know...she did it ALL!!

I do recall Fling but it was a bit before my time  Big Grin. BUF started as a big boob mag and transgressed to big all over. My favourite Mags back in those days Pre Score, were Gent, Bust Out, Juggs. Not sure if anyone has seen or heard this interview with a retired Candy Samples, but well worth it, but remembering that Candy (B 1928) is a quite old lady when interviewed, with unfortunately some dementia. If you work out her prime was what mid 70's , she was well in her 40's by then. http://www.therialtoreport.com/2015/12/1...scrapbook/

Candy is still alive today (age 77) but she is suffering from Alzheimer's and doesn't remember anything or anybody now.

As Zappfra mentioned, if you're a true fan, you may want to listen to this 2015 interview with her that he linked to. Here is the link again:
http://www.therialtoreport.com/2015/10/1...y-samples/

Interesting to note from the interview:
Candy had a breast reduction and is now flat chested. 
Candy had a son who was very depressed and killed himself in a one-car accident years ago. Sad
Candy's Alzheimer's was already so advanced that she couldn't remember her SON'S NAME in the interview.   Sad
Candy stilll remembered John Holmes and said he was nice. Cool
(06-16-2017, 10:24 AM)bignatslover Wrote: Candy is still alive today (age 77) but she is suffering from Alzheimer's and doesn't remember anything or anybody now.

As Zappfra mentioned, if you're a true fan, you may want to listen to this 2015 interview with her that he linked to.  Here is the link again:
http://www.therialtoreport.com/2015/10/1...y-samples/

Interesting to note from the interview:
Candy had a breast reduction and is now flat chested. 
Candy had a son who was very depressed and killed himself in a one-car accident years ago. Sad
Candy's Alzheimer's was already so advanced that she couldn't remember her SON'S NAME in the interview.   Sad
Candy stilll remembered John Holmes and said he was nice. Cool

In the Interview they confirmed (I guess) that Candy was born in 1928, so she was mid 80's when that interview was recorded. I would never believe that old, but when at the height of her career, she was no spring chicken - mid 40"s.
Wow, you're right. I was pulling her age from a different website but yeah, she was very old when she modeled. The Mae West of titty!
(06-18-2017, 08:53 AM)bignatslover Wrote: Wow, you're right.  I was pulling her age from a different website but yeah, she was very old when she modeled.  The Mae West of titty!

If correct, and Candy started her stint at early to mid 40 years old, that would mean in similar circumstances Chelsea Charms would now just be kicking off her career (b1976)  Rolleyes Rolleyes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Candy Charms Breastninja 131 389,677 01-13-2021, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  Candy Cantaloupes andrucharm 13 29,554 06-18-2017, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Bonecracker