The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Crypto mining
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Site is loading very slowly recently - about the same time my browser tells me THIS SITE is running Crypto mining scripts (ie Bitcoin mining) in the backgroud as it loads.

NOT HAPPY!!!!
SHitballs,..,,, THIS IS HORRIBLE NEWS!!

I hope our IT man, @justsomeone can see what's going on!
I was wondering if it was just me. For well over a month, I was unable to access this site on my Windows laptop because my Norton anti-virus software kept blocking access due to some sort of malware issue similar to what Slappy has reported. The only way I am able to access it NOW is through my Chromebook which literally cannot download any programs at all, malware or otherwise. But navigation is VERY VERY slow within the site.
Agree- I run an extension called 'noscript' which allows you to configure which sites can be connected to or blocked; it is currently reporting  3 separate coin mining sites that the forum is trying to connect to.  I suggest noscript for a number of reasons; it is not the most intuitive plugin and will "break" a lot of sites until you adjust the settings, but if you are privacy minded it's worth a look. 

A much simpler plugin regarding the crypto mining is called 'no coin' - it attempts to block coin mining in the browsers.
Hey sorry for the late reply. I've had some issues that prevented me from conveniently visiting the site for the past couple of weeks. Anyway, it took a moment to track down, but I think I've resolved the issues. Please let me know if this continues to be an issue.
I never had the issue the others had but then again I was on FF, but when I tried to access it via IE or Edge as they call it now I was denied.

AD
Cool
(02-03-2018, 06:19 PM)JustSomeone Wrote: [ -> ]Hey sorry for the late reply. I've had some issues that prevented me from conveniently visiting the site for the past couple of weeks. Anyway, it took a moment to track down, but I think I've resolved the issues. Please let me know if this continues to be an issue.

No worries JS, and thank you for looking into it.  I don't see any further evidence of mining trying to take place... thanks!!
I've been blocked for about a month. Good to see that it may be cleared up.
(02-05-2018, 06:21 PM)Cutter Wrote: [ -> ]I've been blocked for about a month.  Good to see that it may be cleared up.

You will never ever ever ever in a million years be blocked from any site I have anything to do with!!  You're core to this equation, brother.
My anti-virus would not let me come here. I downloaded firefox to see if I could get past it as both IE and Edge would lock up. Firefox however would trigger a warning over it ON LAUNCH.

It's all good now. Back to our regularly scheduled viewing of beautiful ladies.
Maybe there are some problems with the website or you have problems with your internet. Personally I had serious problems, everything was charging very slow and I had no idea why, I tried to move to another platform but it still was lagging and I called my internet provider. They say that there is something wrong with the parameters and they will fix everything in one week. The most fun fact is that I called another provider and they installed everything in 1 day and internet is working perfectly now. So I can do my things and mine bitcoin very fast.
(11-06-2020, 03:17 PM)HardMichael Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe there are some problems with the website or you have problems with your internet.

Nothing reported in the past 2 years.  Just Someone performs regular diagnostics on the website and hasn't reported anything found in over 2 years.

Old news, I believe.  Thanks for showing some concern!  It is appreciated.