The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Updates as of 2012-10-07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Renamed the Model Discussion and ID Request to Celebrity and Model Discussion and ID Requests. I thought it was so not only can we discuss our fave busty models but our fave busty actresses or any other busty female celeb you can think of Wink.

Agent "your friendly neighborhood admin guy" Dee
Cool
(10-07-2012, 06:56 PM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]Renamed the Model Discussion and ID Request to Celebrity and Model Discussion and ID Requests. I thought it was so not only can we discuss our fave busty models but our fave busty actresses or any other busty female celeb you can think of Wink.

Agent "your friendly neighborhood admin guy" Dee
Cool

A very welcome addition!
I think we should consider splitting off the "Model ID" part into its own category.
(10-08-2012, 10:08 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]I think we should consider splitting off the "Model ID" part into its own category.

GREAT idea!

(goes into admin settings)

DONE Big Grin!

AD
Cool
Thank you, suh!
I try it seems I am always forgetting to add or change things for the better, again, thanks for the suggestion Wink.

AD
Cool
(10-13-2012, 09:12 PM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]I try it seems I am always forgetting to add or change things for the better, again, thanks for the suggestion Wink.

AD
Cool