The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Reply/quote does not work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am on an iPod touch for your info.
I have tried many times and including refreshing the page but whenever I click on quote or reply nothing happens.It looks like these options dont work for mobile users.
(07-13-2018, 06:40 AM)Mason Wrote: [ -> ]I am on an iPod touch for your info.
I have tried many times and including refreshing the page but whenever I click on quote or reply nothing happens.It looks like these options dont work for mobile users.

When you click the "quote" button, it activates a java script. You have to then scroll down to the quick reply box and click on the "quote" link. It will then load your quoted statement in the reply box. Please see my attachment for more information.

Hope this helps.
An added note, if you click the "reply" button, it will automatically quote, and load it up in another page. This might also work for you. -j
(07-18-2018, 09:27 PM)JustSomeone Wrote: [ -> ]An added note, if you click the "reply" button, it will automatically quote, and load it up in another page. This might also work for you. -j

THIS!! 

BTW, I clicked the "reply' button