The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: SexyStarr77
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Also known as SexyStarr77... Hot blondie has had some hard luck. She had surgery for 1700ml saline implants by Dr, Revis but had to have them removed due to infection. Currently at 1000ml but has surgery planned for 2000++ in March!!

A new gallery has been uploaded with her pics. Find it here

So here are a couple of samples.
Current...
[Image: A4pPcvVCQAAbHF2_jpg_large.jpg?m=1350354546]
And post surgery before the 17s had to come out...
[Image: A0OgM56CQAAY-ZH_jpg_large.jpg?m=1350354543]
[size=4][color=purple]Big news! Hot Blondie a.k.a. SeXXyStar77 Twitter Link is having her surgery done now and the doc is planning on 2200-2500cc with a minimum of 2000. She's having the surgery done in Toronto Canada and flew in there yesterday.

Follow her on Twitter and stay up to date on how everything goes!!

P.S. Maybe if a few more of us invite her over here, she'll join us. [/color][/size]
she is a nice girl. I used to send her pms over the other place and she always replied
She's updated that she now has 2200ml implants in each breast now! Recovering in FLA. Can't wait to see pictures!! It's her last upgrade for a year. But not her last. Big Grin
She updates us... "And these things haven't dropped yet or finished filling out. The picture doesn't do them justice, these things are HUGE"
[Image: BE9Kmf7CAAIJZ4Y_jpg_large.jpg?m=1362938191]

Lots to look forward to!
[hr]
P.S. I hope they're expanders and she can further pump them up.
[Image: scanners%20head%20blows%20up.gif]

AD
Cool
she is pretty awesome and a sweetie
Another couple of photos added to the gallery or Hot Blondie showing off her new 2200ml implants (800cc shells overfilled to 2200) and she states she already wants to go bigger!

Here she is stretching the crap out of a couple of her old workout bras!

[Image: BFNnl6YCIAAAILJ_jpg_large.jpg?m=1363261327]
[Image: BFIF8Z5CAAAmyIG_jpg_large.jpg?m=1363261327]
so full and so hot!!!

btw are these from where? justbreastimplants?
The photos came from her twitter feed. And speaking of twitter... things have taken a turn. She reported last night she isn't feeling well and the continued in the wee hours of this morning "I'm not well my incision is leaking fluid so on meds".

Good grief, i hope she doesn't have to lose another set of implants!
Dang!!! that is terrible...shit i am feeling so down now Sad
Any news? please good news Sad(
Nothing in the past 3 days. Let's all hope and pray that she is resting and getting well, and that she'll give us an update when the time is right.
I really hope so...i hate when nice people is the one that suffer
I've been away for 9 days in the Big Apple, and staying with a GF on Long Island, so I haven't been around here much... my apologies. I just caught up on Hot Blondie's newsfeed and found out she lost her left implant and has an expander in there now which will slowly be expanded up to the size of her right implant.

This poor woman, all the turmoil she has gone through. I wish her all the best and great success! I sincerely hope it all turns out well for her. It's almost like Vixen all over again.
The best ones are the ones that pay...why? Sad(
Lots of new pictures on her twitter feed!!
https://twitter.com/SexyStarr77

Her expansion is going VERY VERY well. She wants to be gigantically high and huge. I'm so glad things are back on track for her since her infection, implant removal and other surgeries. She is one determined woman and we are right behind her!
Awesome...but the "Blondie" part is now obviously changed.
(04-17-2014, 11:35 AM)bosomblaster Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome...but the "Blondie" part is now obviously changed.

That is so true! I guess that's why she's calling herself "SexyStarr77" now!
I just love these babes with mega-mams on a slim yet curvey frame. Statuesque!
she loves that look and works hard to represent her ideal woman Wink
The extremely unbelievably hot 'SexyStarr77' formerly known as 'HotBlondie77' is in Florida now for more plastic surgery!!

Here are a couple of her latest pictures.
For those not in the know, here's the latest news from SS77:
She just had surgery in FLA and made sure everything was #1 before proceeding.
Currently, her right implant is filled to 2100ml and her left implant is 1880ml
She is getting a fill-up in her left implant on Monday, 12 May 2014.
She is getting weekly fill-ups on the left implant
Once they are both at 2100ml, she will continue the weekly fill-ups to BOTH implants. 100-150ml every week.
She plans on fill-up videos with Amy Anderssen, with Amy doing the filling up.
She exclaims she "cannot wait to be enormous"!!

And her latest picture.
this girl is serious, if yonly more girls followed her steps. As I said before, she's back, bigger and better than ever.
New picture from SS77, showing her latest fill-up after the rebuild. I'm so glad she's doing well!
Pages: 1 2