The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
1993 Tiffany Towers
Now were getting into the E-Ticket rides! Tiff was at Studio 4 in Windsor. She was staggeringly beautiful and, of course, featured the very best boob job known to man (Ive never seen better, live or otherwise).
At one point, she removed her baseball cap, threw it on the floor, did the splits on top of the cap, then picked it up with her snatch and threw it into the crowd. What an act!
I was able to talk to her for about ten minutes. She was the nicest, sweetest lady ever. She said that I was one of her nicest fans. Evidently, guys werent always so polite, go figure. I really wanted to ask her out but didnt have the nerve. I sure do wish I had…who knows what might have happened.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=895]
Aqua suit
[Image: tiffany-towers-in-a-green-swimming-suit-04.jpg]
Checked suit
[Image: 91782819_10217947638935825_5683739795726...e=5EAAA56F]
You're helping us all get through this COVID thing, George!! Thank you. And thank you, Tiffany Towers.
My pleasure! Everyone, please stay safe!!!
1994 Busty Dusty
Dusty was appearing at the Wild Mustang in Dearborn, MI (Summer 1994). She had been one of my favs since 1991 so I just had to catch her act. With all the positives she had going for her (great beauty, great body, superb personality) it was something else that, almost literally, brought me to my knees…she had, bar none, the sexiest voice Id ever heard. She could have made a fortune just doing sex-talk on the phone.
She had a great act although there werent a lot of people there to enjoy it. The only disappointment was that she didnt include the fans in her act with the exception of one female in the crowd that was evidently a friend. The gal stood up. Dusty seemed surprised then went to her and let her play titty-pong for a couple minutes. This got me and every other guy in the house very excited and we were all hoping that Dusty would share the wealth…no dice.
I had a nice long talk with her and she was very nice and very friendly. I sure wish she had been on the same Boob Cruise that I was on.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7849]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7850]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=597]
(04-07-2020, 08:34 PM)titzling319 Wrote: [ -> ]1994 Busty Dusty
Dusty was appearing at the Wild Mustang in Dearborn, MI (Summer 1994). She had been one of my favs since 1991 so I just had to catch her act. With all the positives she had going for her (great beauty, great body, superb personality) it was something else that, almost literally, brought me to my knees…she had, bar none, the sexiest voice Id ever heard. She could have made a fortune just doing sex-talk on the phone.
She had a great act although there werent a lot of people there to enjoy it. The only disappointment was that she didnt include the fans in her act with the exception of one female in the crowd that was evidently a friend. The gal stood up. Dusty seemed surprised then went to her and let her play titty-pong for a couple minutes. This got me and every other guy in the house very excited and we were all hoping that Dusty would share the wealth…no dice.
I had a nice long talk with her and she was very nice and very friendly. I sure wish she had been on the same Boob Cruise that I was on.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7849]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7850]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=597]
She was WITHOUT QUESTION my favorite until Chelsea appeared on the scene.
1994 Casey James
        I was a big-time Casey James fan from the first time I saw her in a magazine (as Jesse James). It was a great thrill to sail with her on BC2K, 6 years later. That story (stories) comes later since Im trying to keep this thread moving in roughly chronological order.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7853]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7854]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7848]
c1975 Grand Slam Weekend! Part 1

Thursday – Ferris State College, Big Rapids

Summer school at Ferris State. Thursday was the top “bar night” of the week. I was enjoying a night at Winters Creek Golf Course (& night club). It was the biggest bar in town and usually featured good bands. I was thinking about the promising weekend to come and wasnt really expecting anything special when I noticed Maureen M., a tiny little lady Id dated a couple times. Much to my surprise, we ended up back at my apartment (farther than Id ever gotten before with the lovely lady).
She actually pressed the action but surprised me when “get naked” time came and she became quite shy and asked me to turn off the lights. I told her I really wanted to see her. “Thats the problem. I have a deformity Id rather you didnt see.”
She was born with half her left clavicle (collarbone) missing which sort of screwed up her symmetry. Fortunately, we got by that very quickly and ended up having a lovely night together. I never could have predicted what the next three days would deliver!

Friday – Big Rapids, Macatawa/Holland, Saugatuck

Six of us met at noon to head south. I joined Joe Hayashi, Leonard Terranova, Rick Beaver, John Fuller and my roommate Mike Collins. We took off in Mikes Falcon Station Wagon (61 or 62) that he bought for $25. Hey, we were college kids and we were bulletproof.
It was Venetian Carnival weekend in Saugatuck and Leonards family kept a 32 Chris-Craft in Macatawa (near Holland, Mich). An hour and a half later we arrived at the marina. One couldnt miss the fact that there was a Heinz factory nearby (strong pickle smell). A half hour later we were on the Kalamazoo River headed for Kalamazoo Lake and my favorite place in the world, Saugatuck.
Many boats were already there but no one was allowed to dock in front of the Coral Gables complex as they were awaiting a 120 boat at any minute. A short time later, the Chris-Craft Storeyland came cruising in and took its place at the docking area. Not having much boating experience, I was quite surprised when Leonard pulled up alongside the big boat and had us throw ropes up to the Storeyland crew who, without hesitation, lashed the boats together. This was common practice since the big boat took up so much room that many others would attach. In minutes, another boat had tied up to ours and another had tied on farther up along Storeylands hull. Over the course of the weekend, there were three columns of boats, 5 or 6 deep, extending out in Lake Kalamazoo.
Leonard climbed up to the big boat and we followed to find a middle aged gentleman waiting to greet us. He was Carl Storey, the owner of Storey Olds in Lansing, the largest Olds dealer in the world. He took to us right away, happy that we were all students. While others on his crew directed the on flow of those from other boats over Storeyland and to shore, Carl proudly showed us his craft and told us to make ourselves at home…”food, drink, whatever – dont be shy.” In short order, we were lounging on the deck with waiters serving us drinks while we watched the commoners walking by admiring the boat. Good times!
Carl said the boat would stay there until late Sunday and that breakfast was at 8am, lunch at 12:30 and diner at 6:30…we were welcome to dine with him & his guests.
About 5pm, Mike and I took a trek to the village to visit friends who stayed in town. They were lounging on the balcony people watching and called us up when they saw us. My frat brother Jim, his folks, and 6 siblings were all there. We soon had drinks and were introduced to Eileen P., a lifetime friend of oldest sister Barb (who, normally, wouldnt have given me the time of day if she had 5 watches). Eventually, someone asked who had seen the big yacht at the Gables. I smiled and said, we just came from there then explained our good fortune.
At 6, we decided to get back for dinner. Mike asked Barb if she & Eileen would care to come with us. 10 minutes later, we were all back on the boat and Carl was saying, “This is exactly what I meant when I said ‘make yourselves at home. George & Mike brought guests and Im pleased to have them here.”
We had a magnificent dinner (shrimp salad, prime rib, roasted potatoes, and asparagus). Afterward, the other four guys got cleaned up before heading over to the Crow Bar to try their luck. Shortly after they left, Eileen wondered when I was going to show her our boat. I told her, “Im not sure that I could control myself around a beautiful woman like you.” She said, “Ive been known to lose a bit of control myself.” We scrambled over to the little (now deserted) boat.
Eileen was a sturdy, Scandinavian blonde with great tits. The rest of her was just as great. We spent a memorable hour exploring each other and trying various positions…we may have invented a couple new ones.
Back in the lounge on Storyland, we had some laughs and drank gin & tonics till midnight (I wish I could tell you that they used Bombay Sapphire gin but it didnt come on the market until 1986). Barb said they had to get home so we walked them back and said goodnight. I asked about Saturdays possibilities and was stunned when Eileen said she had to get back to Kalamazoo in the morning to spend the day with her fiancée and his folks.
A year later, Eileen had broken her engagement and moved across the state to Birmingham, only about half an hour away from my home in Pontiac. We dated casually for several years and had a ton of good times.

George & Eileen P c1976

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7860]
c1975 Grand Slam Weekend! Part 2

Saturday – Venetian Carnival, Saugatuck

I woke up just in time for lunch. After eating, drink in hand, I sat on the deck watching the crowds roll by. I must have nodded off for a moment when I heard a familiar voice shout, “Hey, big boy! Got a drink for me?” I thought I was dreaming but Joe nudged me and pointed. It was Ruthie who I hadnt seen since the summer before. Damn! She sure was looking good! I invited her on board but she said to give her a few minutes and she vanished. What the fuck?
Ten minutes later she was back, climbed the ladder and was in my lap and kissing me as if I was her one true love (maybe I was). I introduced her to all and pulled up a chair beside mine. She started to pull off her sundress and I thought, “Oh no, here we go again” but she was wearing a bikini…the skimpiest bikini Id ever seen. Everyone just stared – beautiful girl – killer body – great tan – almost a bikini. Sometimes Im just a lucky guy.
She stayed the rest of the day. I had to monitor my drinking since I figured I was slated for a long night and I wanted to stay in good condition. Ruth said her roommate was out-of-town and we could stay at her place that night. Perfect! I didnt have to plan any strategy, just go with the flow. Before dark, all the participating boats & yachts (now fully decorated) travel down river to Lake Michigan. At dusk they then form a single file parade and return to Lake Kalamazoo while thousands of drunken tourists pick their favorites. We had the best viewing spot in town.
So, I had another great night. Ruthie, you were magnificent!

Venetian Carnival

[Image: 2804563780_2bbbc72945_b.jpg]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: EKW_2038.jpeg]

Sunday – Saugatuck, Holland, Big Rapids

Ruth & I went to the afternoon Sunday Jam Session at The Crow Bar. The guys were there and told me were hauling anchor about 6pm. Ruthie and I danced, drank, kissed a lot and made a lot of promises that neither of us were gonna keep. Great gal!
We cruised back to Holland, secured the boat and Falconed our way back to Big Rapids. Eight oclock on a Sunday night but I wasnt ready to quit just yet. Back to Winters Creek where there was usually a fairly good turnout on Sunday. Before long I noticed this raven-haired beauty sitting alone. I asked her to dance and we hit the floor. A couple songs later, my friend Debbie approached us and said, “I see you found Sally. Bet youve been waiting for this.” Wasnt sure what she was talking about until Sally said, “Deb told me you were interested when I met you last fall.”
Hell yes! I was visiting Deb in her dorm room (Ferris had just loosened regs so that men were allowed in womens dorm rooms) when this gorgeous little woman, wearing only a bra & panties, walked in the room without an ounce of shyness. Later I asked Deb about her but was told to forget about it…she had a longtime boyfriend back in Frankenmuth and didnt date at all.
And here she was, recently broken up and looking for a good time. We went to my apartment (Mike couldnt stop laughing) and into my room. Sally didnt have a lot in the bosom department. They were pert little things that were never-the-less quite beautiful. Her stomach muscles were so well sculpted that I could stare at them for hours…truly a thing of great beauty. She had a tan worthy of Ipanema Beach and, by contrast, her bikini covered parts almost glowed.
How does one describe a near perfect lover? She was, perhaps, the best kisser Id ever been with. Her lovemaking was absolutely the best (I get excited thinking about it now, 45 years later). Id never been so satisfied but Im not sure she was. We literally made love all night long. Id doze off then wake to find her awake and staring at me, wanting to go again (I was with her maybe a year later when it finally dawned on me that it wasnt coincidence and that she was waking me up all those times, Duh!)
I dated Sally L. as often as I could over the next several years. I wasnt quite in love with her but I sure loved fucking her. However, much like Ruth B. she was a very popular lady.

Afterword: Ive always thought those four days as my ”Grand Slam Weekend”, the most exciting four days of my life. Ive rarely mentioned it because I wasnt sure Id be believed. Trust me, it happened, almost exactly as reported.
HAPPY EASTER! Everyone stay SAFE!

[Image: Sable-Holiday-Easter-Bunny-2%2F3-8.jpg]
1991 LA Bust
LA Bust was the very first cover girl for Score magazine back in 1991. She had a boob job that was nearly as perfect as Tiffany Towers. It wasnt until after I saw her at the Million Dollar Saloon (Windsor, Ontario) that I found out that they were enhanced. They sure felt real in my hands. LA put on a wild show, very energetic. Talking to her shortly after, she was still panting and I actually got wet from her sweat. It had a wonderful smell and I wanted to never wash again.
LA married and retired in 1996, a great loss to her many fans (but what a great catch for some lucky guy).

[Image: Labust.jpg]

[Image: 1431926274.jpg?end=1586982356&secure=08b...9a833818bc]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=866]
LA had an incredible body over all! Thanks for sharing, George!
(04-04-2020, 02:28 PM)titzling319 Wrote: [ -> ]1993 Rocki Mountains
I saw Rocki at Studio 4 (Windsor, Ontario). I didnt know much about her other than seeing her ad in the Free Press. I sure was glad I took the time to see her show. A beautiful lady with a beautiful body, she had a good act and took the time to talk to her fans (no Polaroids, though). A single thing that stood out, besides the obvious two, was how good she smelled. The only other performer I ever saw that smelled that good was Chelsea Charms.
[Image: 92230076_10217987516332735_7482445204205...e=5EAF9702]

Rocki Mountains was one of my favourites back in the day & appeared on a couple of talk shows , which I don't know how to post here so can only provide link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B979_CEAJ-8
(04-07-2020, 08:34 PM)titzling319 Wrote: [ -> ]1994 Busty Dusty

Busty was on my Boob Cruise  Tongue  , and was everything that you described, friendly, chatty, had huge boobs and mixed quite well outside working hours for Score, though she was very selective of her boobs being handled. Without any evidence, I was confident  BD was a switch hitter for sure after that cruise.  The only pic I can find now is this small picture. I need to move all my photo's onto a computer some day, like it's only been 25 years Smile
[attachment=7865]
zappfra,

Thanks for the imput...greatly appreciated!

Had a wonderful time on the Boob Cruise in 2000, posts coming in a couple of weeks, but always rued missing the Great Ones from previous cruises: Busty Dusty / SaRenna Lee / Chloe Vevrier / Traci Topps / Angelique dos Santos ++++
(04-15-2020, 06:11 PM)titzling319 Wrote: [ -> ]zappfra,

Thanks for the imput...greatly appreciated!

Had a wonderful time on the Boob Cruise in 2000, posts coming in a couple of weeks, but always rued missing the Great Ones from previous cruises: Busty Dusty / SaRenna Lee / Chloe Vevrier / Traci Topps / Angelique dos Santos  ++++

No problem, like contributing. I found my old "hard copy of pictures, here is two of Busty off that cruise (sorry about the quality as it is a photo of a photo)

[attachment=7866][attachment=7867]
Loved her !! Thanks for continuing to add to these stories
I deleted this post by mistake:

1998 Polynesia
My sister's 1997 Xmas gift to me, my brother & his daughter was a Windjammer Barefoot Cruise. We sailed on the S/V Polynesia. In the fore of the ship was a small staircase to lower levels. That rang a bell. The 1917 Boob Cruise edition of Score was in  my suitcase. I found the picture of the gals posing around that very staircase and also found the name "Polynesia" on a life boat and so was assured that this was indeed the ship that Boob Cruise IV had sailed on. I showed the mag to the bartenders & cabin boys (they had never seen it) and they told me all sorts of stories about that cruise. I gave them my copy because it meant so much to them.

As much as I enjoyed my gift cruise I couldn't stop thinking about what it would have been like a year earlier

In 2008 the S/V Polynesia was sold to the Portuguese Navy.
1998 S/V Polynesia
[Image: windjammer-polynesia-1.jpg]

1998 S/V Polynesia
[IMG][https://www.globalcruiseship.com/image/c...esia-2.jpg[/IMG]
(04-17-2020, 12:22 AM)titzling319 Wrote: [ -> ]I deleted this post by mistake:

1998 Polynesia
My sister's 1997 Xmas gift to me, my brother & his daughter was a Windjammer Barefoot Cruise. We sailed on the S/V Polynesia. In the fore of the ship was a small staircase to lower levels. That rang a bell. The 1917 Boob Cruise edition of Score was in  my suitcase. I found the picture of the gals posing around that very staircase and also found the name "Polynesia" on a life boat and so was assured that this was indeed the ship that Boob Cruise IV had sailed on. I showed the mag to the bartenders & cabin boys (they had never seen it) and they told me all sorts of stories about that cruise. I gave them my copy because it meant so much to them.

As much as I enjoyed my gift cruise I couldn't stop thinking about what it would have been like a year earlier

In 2008 the S/V Polynesia was sold to the Portuguese Navy.
1998 S/V Polynesia
[Image: windjammer-polynesia-1.jpg]

1998 S/V Polynesia
[IMG][https://www.globalcruiseship.com/image/c...esia-2.jpg[/IMG]

Our cruise was on the Polynesia, unfortunately Windjammer ran into trouble moneywise years later, with a bickering family part of the cause & also the loss of the Fantome in a Hurricane https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantome_(schooner) . The SV Polynesia looked after being sold on to just sit & rot by this article, so I hope someone did the right thing by her & she is still around today http://www.arubabeaches.net/windjammer-lifeless-aruba/  It seems she is stiull alive albeit waiting work to be done as of 5 years ago http://www.shipspotting.com/gallery/phot...id=2110448

Interesting footnote to our Cruise the cruise finished up about the 18th of August, and a few of us stayed on St Marteen, until our flights to different destinations were due. We hired a car for a couple of days which I paid on my Card & the other boys chipped in their portion by cash.  So over about 24 hours we were back & fowards to the Airport, with the last of us dropping the Car back , a few days later this happened https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Luis  & for whatever reason (cannot work out why not billed prior) I never was ever charged for the Hire Car (Reading that, everything was wiped out & St Marteen took along time to get close to recovering)
1994 SaRenna Lee
In 1994, Flint, Michigan was the most populous U.S. city with a one syllable name (today, the title belongs to Kent, Washington). Nathan Js, in Flint was a swinging strip club. Lots of high-quality dancers and lively crowds (including a surprising number of women). When SaRenna Lee was booked there in Oct., 1994, I drove the 35 miles to Flint with great anticipation. SaRenna was one of the truly great stars of the era…I couldnt miss her!
Honestly, I dont remember much about the act other than I had a hardon when it was over. Id seen a lot of feature strippers but had never reacted that way before. I managed to get her alone for about 15 minutes and, WOW, what a memorable 15 minutes it was. She was simply effervescent and bubbly, great smile, great laugh, outstanding personality. I could have sat with her for hours. A couple times she grabbed my jacket and pulled me close and said, “I just have to kiss you, youre so sweet.” I didnt object. She wore bright red lipstick I could taste all the way home.
On the way home, I stopped at a Kentucky Fried Chicken (a rare treat for me in those days). At the counter, all the workers were staring and laughing until someone said, “Somebodys been to Nathan Js.” I must have looked puzzled so someone handed me a mirror. I had several big red buss marks on my face. I had a good laugh too!

[Image: tumblr_mtoqlrMBaQ1qgqdglo1_1280.jpg]

[IMG][http://forum.bearchive.co/attachment.php?aid=619[/IMG]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=620]
(04-17-2020, 07:40 PM)titzling319 Wrote: [ -> ]1994 SaRenna Lee
In 1994, Flint, Michigan was the most populous U.S. city with a one syllable name (today, the title belongs to Kent, Washington). Nathan Js, in Flint was a swinging strip club. Lots of high-quality dancers and lively crowds (including a surprising number of women). When SaRenna Lee was booked there in Oct., 1994, I drove the 35 miles to Flint with great anticipation. SaRenna was one of the truly great stars of the era…I couldnt miss her!
Honestly, I dont remember much about the act other than I had a hardon when it was over. Id seen a lot of feature strippers but had never reacted that way before. I managed to get her alone for about 15 minutes and, WOW, what a memorable 15 minutes it was. She was simply effervescent and bubbly, great smile, great laugh, outstanding personality. I could have sat with her for hours. A couple times she grabbed my jacket and pulled me close and said, “I just have to kiss you, youre so sweet.” I didnt object. She wore bright red lipstick I could taste all the way home.
On the way home, I stopped at a Kentucky Fried Chicken (a rare treat for me in those days). At the counter, all the workers were staring and laughing until someone said, “Somebodys been to Nathan Js.” I must have looked puzzled so someone handed me a mirror. I had several big red buss marks on my face. I had a good laugh too!

[Image: tumblr_mtoqlrMBaQ1qgqdglo1_1280.jpg]

[IMG][http://forum.bearchive.co/attachment.php?aid=619[/IMG]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=620]

Sarenna was not on your Boob Cruise ?

Was a lot of fun on ours , got on well with the passengers, liked a drink, and late into some evenings had partaken of her fair share, but next day was up bright & bubbly. Sarenna had matching Bikin's with an Umbrella (needed in the hot sun) , a new costume every day. One of the Score photographers said in passing conversation she was hard to deal with in photo shoots prior to Cruise, but I never saw that at any stage.  One day whilst we were all swimming, she came across to me in the water whilst someone was filming with my camcorder (no phones in those days) , and out of the blue smothered me with thoise lovelu boobs & dunked me under the water. Still have that grainy video, shame we cannot add short clips here have many off the cruise

[attachment=7874][attachment=7875]
This has to be one of the hottest pictures I've seen in 2020 and it's from 1994!!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7873]
(04-18-2020, 12:33 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]This has to be one of the hottest pictures I've seen in 2020 and it's from 1994!!

i got to see SaRenna twice.she put on a wonderful show,lots of fun and really great to talk to. i sure do miss her.
(04-18-2020, 02:13 PM)raddypatty Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2020, 12:33 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]This has to be one of the hottest pictures I've seen in 2020 and it's from 1994!!

i got to see SaRenna twice.she put on a wonderful show,lots of fun and really great to talk to. i sure do miss her.

Sarenna & Traci Topps did a show on the Cruise dressed as Nurses. I did not have any pictures of that but here is a picture and a brief video of such http://videos-121.blogspot.com/2008/01/s...urses.html

[attachment=7877]
1995 Lili Xene
I saw Lili at Mannequins in Dearborn, MI., May 1995. The one remarkable aspect of her appearance was that she had had her tits reworked the week before and both aureole areas were fiery red. I would have been reluctant to touch them had I had the chance since they looked very sore and painful to me.

[Image: 834226031.jpg]
Thanks George! I had forgotten all about Lili
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11