The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Vineta Bertrand a.k.a. Victoria Wild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I won't bother to start a gallery on this woman yet, as you can subscribe to her Here on Facebook and see all 94 of her profile photos which showcase her DRAMATIC transformation!!

[attachment=207] [attachment=208]
[hr]
And one more... from before she had ANY work done and was still blond.
I think she was prettier without any plastic surgery to her face and with the natural blond hair.

[attachment=209]
She's now going by her real name, Vineta Bertrand (curiously, a nom-famille français).

Here are two recent photos. She's even bigger now.
[hr]
You want more?
[hr]
Even moar?
[hr]
Not enough? ok....
She's so petite which is why her implants look so spectacular on her tiny frame!
(08-07-2014, 12:42 PM)pio Wrote: [ -> ]She's very tiny. That is the reason that her not so big boobs look so big.

That's exactly it. That's the key. Every time these women gain a little weight they're boobs appear smaller. Such a bummer.
I always thought that most of women's boobs look so small under 2500 ccs but she's the exception.
Two new pictures of this incredible beauty! She's undergone a lot of changes.
Great pic of her and her huge tits!
Well sir, Vineta Bertrand needs a kick to the top!
[hr]
Has she gone too far with the lips?
[hr]
Hope I don't repeat myself!
[hr]
Are her lips starting to look a bit retarded?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2362]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2363]
Definitely pushing the botox envelope, but I wouldn't mind seeing those lips wrapped around my...oh just nevermind!
Brand new one from Vineta. I prefer her as a brunette.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2398]
Multiple mountain ranges to view in that pic.
Would've been a lot better with normal lips. Amazing body.
She's actually "Plastic Bimbo-licious"!

And she knows it.
On her https://www.frype.com/victoriawild/ site she says in her "About Me": [B]"Live your life...not mine!"[/B]

This is so cool. And correct she is. Let those ladies live their lives! They are icons and role models. Well I don't need to tell the audience here ...
Women should invest all sorts fo fill ups in their boobies only xD
New pictures!
Delicious.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2601]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2602]
(12-30-2014, 05:04 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]New pictures!
Delicious.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2601]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2602]
LOVE what she's done with the body, HOWEVER, she was actually pretty before any facial work. HUGE MISTAKE concerning her face, of course, this is my preference & opinion.
I agree on the face.
I'm in the minority here but I love those DSL's.

They are very Rhiannon-ish.
I don't hate them either... it's not a game stopper for me, just prefer more natural looking lips. But I can see when they would be pretty awesome! Wink
The transformation is extremely impressive, something about. women that really push the limits is a huge turn on for me
(01-01-2015, 02:22 PM)fatbob22 Wrote: [ -> ]The transformation is extremely impressive, something about. women that really push the limits is a huge turn on for me

Same here, the fact that this was on purpose, that she wanted it and that was not a favor of 'genetic lottery' is a really hot concept to me.
Pages: 1 2 3