The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Wendy Fiore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(06-20-2015, 09:04 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Cos it doesn't get any prettier than this

Agreed. The thick luxurious hair, the perfect face and those boobs. She's one of the few that has it all.
(07-04-2015, 02:10 PM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2015, 09:04 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Cos it doesn't get any prettier than this

Agreed. The thick luxurious hair, the perfect face and those boobs. She's one of the few that has it all.

Wink

AD
Cool
To quote Depeche Mode.

I just can't get enough
No, just can't get enough...
I just can't seem to get enough of you!
(07-05-2015, 10:04 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]To quote Depeche Mode.

I just can't get enough
No, just can't get enough...
I just can't seem to get enough of you!

Oh my! So fine.
that pic on the right mein got!

AD
Cool
(07-05-2015, 03:57 PM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]that pic on the right mein got!

AD
Cool

The woman gushes godessness.
She gushes boobishness too. Big Grin
Boobishness.

Well stated!
(07-06-2015, 07:06 PM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2015, 03:57 PM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]that pic on the right mein got!

AD
Cool

The woman gushes godessness.

PULCHRA !!!!! BELLA MIA !!!!
Just her beautiful face alone... my GOD.
(07-21-2015, 09:59 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Just her beautiful face alone... my GOD.

Never a disagreement from me on that one. Stunning.
If you really want to engage her... Talk about how awesome the Cubbies are.
(07-21-2015, 10:46 PM)JustSomeone Wrote: [ -> ]If you really want to engage her... Talk about how awesome the Cubbies are.

Didn't catch the Sox jacket at first glance. Whew, that was close.
Just because...
[hr]
Wendy sure knows how to say goodbye to NYC!
(07-24-2015, 03:15 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Just because...
[hr]
Wendy sure knows how to say goodbye to NYC!

I mean really, how do you keep walking and not stop and stare at such a beauty.
Every day would be Christmas if you had a woman like Wendy. She is like Helen of Troy no one more beautiful.
(07-24-2015, 11:53 PM)georgiahick Wrote: [ -> ]Every day would be Christmas if you had a woman like Wendy. She is like Helen of Troy no one more beautiful.

I've always thought she had reality star qualities. I mean I could listen to her all day whether the story was silly or not. Such attractiveness.
http://www.celebritynetworth123.com/rich...net-worth/

Can someone confirm this? Last I heard, she has fallen on hard times, and was doing desk work at her daddy's office.
(07-27-2015, 01:45 PM)JustSomeone Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.celebritynetworth123.com/rich...net-worth/

Can someone confirm this? Last I heard, she has fallen on hard times, and was doing desk work at her daddy's office.

And we already have a perfect plot line for at least one hour. Maybe two: she falls on hard times and next week tune in as she takes a job at daddy's office. I'd watch in a heart beat. All kidding aside I sincerely hope everything is working out the way she wants it. But I can't confirm anything.
Supplies have been limited lately
I've always liked Wendy. She seems like a genuinely sweet and sincere girl. Then again, maybe I'm just smitten.
I will always love
[hr]
Wendy, right?
[hr]
Because what's not to love?
Goodies
What more could a man want?
Some of her latest pictures are from older sets, but they're still good enough to look at. hehe
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14