The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Wendy Whoppers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[color=violet][size=3]She's on facebook now, showing off her classic period photos. There are 8 in [b]Her gallery[/b] now, but I might upload another 400 or so soon.

Cheers!

Bone [/color][/size]

[Image: 552211_106079789555689_1865203845_n.jpg?m=1358541057]
I LOVE Wendy, she was the first of the BIG girls back in the 90s that made me the boob fan I am today, her clips on Montel and other shows are stuff of legend.

[Image: wendy%20takes%20off%20shirt.gif]
[Image: wendy%20grabbing.gif]

AD
Cool
Love this thread!!
Can you upload the rest of her stuff?
Have we got enough server room for all that?? LOL
Yes... Yes we do!
Bad news. My 40GB repository (old iPod for storage only) has bitten the dust and I don't know where I might dig up all my old stuff... it used to be on a powerbook but I fear that the power supply for that unit might be gone forever. But the search goes on!!
NNnnooooo!!!! Smile
Seriously. I had backups made to an external drive also, which decided it doesn't wish to work... my last hope is tracking down the old powerbook and power supply for it, hoping it's working. Ugghh . . . . I had MASSIVE amounts of 1995 - 2003 stuff on there. Stuff I would seriously love to share here.
[attachment=438]There are new additions to Wendy's Gallery. The picture quality isn't great on a lot of them. I've got better ones stashed...if I could just remember where.
14 lbs of silicone was never so perfectly used! Fact. WW went in for her implant surgery weighing 93 lbs. She came out weighing 107. That's 14 lbs of silicone or about 3000ml each implant.
(03-06-2013, 03:05 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]14 lbs of silicone was never so perfectly used! Fact. WW went in for her implant surgery weighing 93 lbs. She came out weighing 107. That's 14 lbs of silicone or about 3000ml each implant.
You realize that is about 13% of her entire body weight?
One of the sexiest women on the go in those days! I love that hot pink bikini on her. Rowwwrrr!
I have to agree with Bone, she had such an insanely awesome build perfect for wearing bikini (or trying to fit her 'whoppers' into said bikini).

AD
Cool
that 2nd pic of her with her arms crisscrossed over her massive boobs is probably one of my ALL time fave pics of her period.

AD
Cool
(03-09-2013, 01:44 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]that 2nd pic of her with her arms crisscrossed over her massive boobs is probably one of my ALL time fave pics of her period.
Mine too! But then again, I think I may have 300 or so favorite pics of Wendy!!
I've added one old set and 65 misc. images to the Gallery!
She was hot, but I heard her attitude was not as nice Sad
You heard correctly. She was part bitch and all cona.
cona?

AD
Cool
Culo, coño, punta, twat, cunt
Pages: 1 2 3 4