The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Real busty starlets turned into Anime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using an app that has am AI factor I can turn people into anime. Just on effect does it. Rest pretty standard.  Each attempt looks different.  Nudity is auto censored which sometimes is a good thing. Can’t do a pic with more than one person including an animal. Confuses the AI and has more random effects.

If you have requests let me know.  

To start. Chelsea Charms.
Chelsea as a school girl. (My favorite set. )
More school girl Chelsea
Busty Casey James. Pics I sent her. I hope she likes them. 

This first was a nude and turned into a bikini pic.
More Casey.  I love her causal pics the most. Not a set. Just her being her. Wish I was about to do ones of her with her animals.
To illustrate how it can distort the first is my favorite pic from a set (other than a full set. That didn’t come out right. Her next to a bird feeder) 

Original pic leopard print bikini pressed onto a log. I love the original so much she autographed it back when she did SAEs. 

And another that worked to make it an even number. If a logo or sometimes even a clock it can affect the pic. 

I wish it always came out more like their faces. Her real face is more beautiful.
Some Taylor Stevens. She is a sports fan so choose the first to sent her. But Twitter has a max of four so make three others. Such as her as a sexy nurse.
More Taylor Stevens.

I only sent images to her and Casey that look like them. Not a random anime girl face.
Wow, Jonah! They really do look like her. Thanks for sharing.
(12-29-2022, 01:44 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, Jonah!  They really do look like her.  Thanks for sharing.

Do you have any requests?   I have made ones for other people I know but I want to get there reaction before publicity sharing then those two are part of my O’Hana like in Lilo and Stitch.