The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Website Disabled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
did anybody get this message earlier when I was on my lunch break at work I was trying to access the site from my android phone and got this around 7:30 eastern time and was still showing up when I was on my break a little over 2 hrs later. I was gonna email JustSomeone when I got home as I only had his email at home (can only read mail on my phone I cannot search for things like sent mail etc). but before I looked up his mail I noticed the site was back up again (yay!).

AD
Cool
Yeah, this site went over it's quota. The gallery had sent out over a 100 GB of traffic this month.
So, if I ever see that screen again it just means it will be back up soon, good to know. I had no idea the gallery was what put us over wow.

AD
Cool
I have a feeling we're headed for terabytes per month.
The gallery is the most popular site, over 5M hits this month.
Guys, please see the new discussion here: http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-208-pos...ml#pid2568
getting website disabled on laptop but not my phone strange.

AD
Cool
update: I could access the forum from IE but it was text only hit refresh got Website Disabled again on 2 browsers. So far I can only view and post from my phone strange.

AD
Cool
been getting the Website Disabled text screen a couple of times a day now, if the gallery is not all the way up what could be causing the WD error if we are not using that much bandwidth?

AD
Cool
No, the website was disabled for all of ten minutes a couple of days ago. You are dealing with some serious caching issues.
I experienced the same problem for most of today, JS. I reloaded several times and also cleared out my cache... but all is well now. Thanks!
You guys need to flush your DNS resolver cache, to eliminate problems like this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+f...e&ie=UTF-8
I did that doing ipconfig /dnsflush and it worked but as of last night I am still getting the website disabled error. I can only access the forum my smart phone I have not tried my PC only laptop.

AD
Cool
okay this is getting a bit damn annoying I have to at times do bot that ipconfig /flushdns thing and clear browser cache a couple of times to visit this site. I have to do it on my laptop and my PC and my phone so it is a problem with the site, and before you say it is my ISP when I try to access it from my phone using over the air waves internet I have to clear cache a time or 2 before I can access it from my phone's browser too.

AD
Cool
Well it isn't a problem with the site. If you notice, no one else is complaining. Sorry, I am not sure what's going on with your devices. You are retaining some really old DNS resolver cache.
Bone had issues too but not as bad as me, and as I said this is the ONLY site that I have any connection issues to it.

AD
Cool
Yes, Bone did have an issue. His issue was WHEN the site was actually disabled. As his post says, "all is well", and its been a week. You seem to be alone on this issue.

Enter this into your commandline: nslookup forum.bearchive.co

Tell me what you get.
I get this:

Server: UnKnown
Address: 192.168.1.1

then below that I get this:

Non-authoritive answer:
Name: forum.bearchive.co
Address: 108.33.43.23

AD
Cool
C:\Documents and Settings\xxx>ipconfig /flushdns

Windows IP Configuration

Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

C:\Documents and Settings\xxx>nslookup forum.bearchive.co
Server: google-public-dns-a.google.com
Address: 8.8.8.8

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: forum.bearchive.co

C:\Documents and Settings\xxx>nslookup ns2.bearchive.co

Name: ns2.bearchive.co

C:\Documents and Settings\xxx>nslookup ns1.bearchive.co

Name: ns1.bearchive.co
[hr]
Why don't you just use the server's DNS services?
and that means what to me, sorry I am not that knowledgeable about IP addresses or DNS stuff etc.

AD
Cool
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windo...p-settings

You use 108.33.43.23 as your DNS server. It's authoritative for this domain, and will resolve for everything else.
is that why this site has issues for me and no others, if so is there a way to fix it so this site works as well as the others. it is just getting so annoying having to clear cache/flushing DNS each time. but the only thing that confuses me is how come I get the Website Disabled error when I access it via my phone, I mean not when on my or any wifi network but just over the air net?

AD
Cool

PS I sent you a PM on a different subject about a sign in issue with a user of the forum who still cannot log in.
[Image: 33422dd.jpg]

Well I am pleased to say I have not gotten the Website Disabled screen since yesterday afternoon I dunno what changed (I do get it on the phone but VERY VERY rarely) I am just glad that this site is 100% accessible to me *woot*.

AD
Cool
I take it all back I still get the Website Disabled screen but not as frequently sometimes I can go a day or so before it pops up. I clear cache, flush DNS restart browser everything is fine. I am still hoping to get a reply with JustSomeone to see what I can do on my end to make sure I do not get that error on my end anymore.

AD
Cool
okay this is starting to tick me off to the point where I am THIS close to saying FUCK IT and closing out my account to this place. I booted up my laptop and had to clear my cache and do that DNS flush thing 10 plus times before I could access the site. I could access it on my phone JUST fine, I even tried unplugging the modem and back in again. If I cannot get this issue fixed then I am DONE with this forum, it is the ONLY site I have issues. JS had me post some stuff from that windows lookup site, I replied he said my DNS was "It's authoritative for this domain, and will resolve for everything else." I asked him what that meant and he never got back to me in this thread or via PM. I want to keep using this forum that I co founded but if my net keeps making this page pop up with WEBSITE DISABLED then I will be leaving this site that I really enjoy.

Agent "I hope this is not the end, but it looks like it for me.....soon" Dee
Undecided

PS why was this thread 'closed' I know I did not close it as the issues were still present for me not as bad as before but now much more for me today.
Pages: 1 2