The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Cookies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We seem to be having a slight issue with cookie exchange here. Don't be alarmed, posts may appear unread after you've read them... just refresh and all is well... or read them a second time!
well there are threads that are ONLY visiible when I access the site from my android phone browser like the Banned Ads thread, the Social Medea girls thread etc. I tried logging out and logging in to the site on my laptop no threads.

AD
Cool
(06-10-2013, 11:50 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]well there are threads that are ONLY visiible when I access the site from my android phone browser like the Banned Ads thread, the Social Medea girls thread etc. I tried logging out and logging in to the site on my laptop no threads.

AD
Cool

I've never seen either one of those threads....

TugboatCap! Sad
We lost the Social Media Finds thread in the server migration. I have restarted it!
answer me this, how come at times when I go to the site (on laptop or phone) it asks me to log in, and when I do there are no new posts since the 10th, we have 842 members instead of 854 (as of when I post this) and some threads that were lost like the 'banned ads' one come back. I cleared my cache, and fixed the issue on the laptop but the browser on my phone has no option. A thread I started in 'site issues' is 'missing' when I logged back in after the clearing cache, but when I access it on my phone it is there but not when I refresh the browser on the laptop, only on my phone does it appear.

AD
Cool