The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Keisha Evans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
New Gallery uploaded in "Women of BEA" created in her honor with a few pictures.

Including this one.
[Image: ke_baa3.jpg?m=1348422439]
too bad she hasn't been able to get even larger Sad still she's hot no matter what
I hope to see more of her. but standing up and sitting up. Smile
So, who's the biggest at this time? BeShine, Chelsea Charms, or Keisha?
[Image: keisha_titsball.gif]

now THAT is what you should do with BIG boobs Wink.

AD
Cool
lol that is one awesome gif!
Unless Chelsea had a drain since Colorado, she should be the biggest. Beshine continues to hint that her next expansion is coming very soon...
Estimates are that Chelsea is currently 14,500cc. At her biggest she was 15,500 according to her doctor (that was when she was in Finland).

Beshine is 100% fake, having started with a small b cup natural breasts. She might go to 12,000 but without new expanders, I can't see her going much beyond that.

Keisha is only 6000 plus was a natural d cup, which is about 1000. That would be 7000 in total, but unfortunately, with the weight of implants, the natural breast is compressed and actually shrinks.
[hr]
P.S. The general rule of thumb here is that 250cc = 1 cup size. On average, measuring natural breast tissue.
Well if beshine gets a fill she will be bigger. SmileThat is a cute gif. Working out is fun. Big Grin
Keisha has been spotted in Walmart Missouri and featured on peopleofwalmart.com

[Image: 4291.jpg]
[attachment=236][attachment=237]Flotation devices.
Wow, that was 7 years ago!~
lol her melons are defo much bigger then the pumpkins in the background
There[attachment=475][attachment=476] is a new girl in my office. Big Grin
i love office suits
(10-20-2012, 02:54 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Keisha has been spotted in Walmart Missouri and featured on peopleofwalmart.com

[Image: 4291.jpg]

Wow, she should do candid shots like this.
I was going to make a joke about smuggling pumpkins. But her boobs are waaay bigger than that. Wink
Hi iam a big fan of Keisha Evans. Have someone news or recent pics or vids from her? its very hard to find news from her.

I love also Kayla Kleevage, Casey James, Minka, Elizabeth Starr, Jeannetta Joy, Chelsea Charms, Beshine and all the beauty busty girls.
Kaisha is hot not for her size of her boobs, but for being a 'girl next door'
I've scraped together a few images of Keisha and posted 26 of them in her Gallery. Please excuse the overlaid printing, etc. at this point, I guess that we'll take what we can get!
I actually subscribed to Keisha's site (or her PhotoClub site...hey, it was a long time ago) so I know I have some discs somewhere with a lot of fairly decent Keisha material. I'll look.

[Image: Keisha%201.JPG?m=1386187193]
From a 2003 shoot!
lovely and cute!
Thanks tough to find so anything is appricated
i got alot of good keisha pics but dont know how to post them
you can post them as attachments in the forum, OR you can sign up for a photo hosting account I personally use www.filefap.com which is free but you can only post thumbnails of the full size pics in the threads.

AD
Cool
Remember our motto: the more the merrier!
Keisha definitely seems to have the most fun with her boobs of all the biggest girls. I love that about her!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9