The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Celebrities who resemble big boob models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started a similar thread on past forums since it pertains to different models I thought was best to post it in General Discussion. So here goes, I remember watching a movie called Up In The Air with George Clooney and Vera Farmiga, and I thought she looks familiar to me then I realized who she looked like, beshine!

[Image: 2vxhsgw.jpg]

mainly from that pic above they have very similar facial features and blond hair and similar smile.

So, feel free to add (with picture of said celeb) to the list I have a few more but I am gonna share them later on Wink.

AD
Cool
I'm looking at her shirt and don't see any similarities... is that due to the angle of the shot? hehehehehe
Marilyn Monroe looks a lot like Sarenna Lee. Wink
(11-03-2013, 10:03 PM)Rickypym Wrote: [ -> ]Marilyn Monroe looks a lot like Sarenna Lee. Wink

^^This, for the win!
(11-03-2013, 04:19 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking at her shirt and don't see any similarities... is that due to the angle of the shot? hehehehehe

lol this fella knows his business