The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Augmentators Morphs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He has a 'gallery' at deviantart here he IS a member of the forum but has not posted so I saved some of his best beshine morphs and am posting em here, enjoy.

[Image: a_better_beshine_by_augmentator-d52bh03.jpg] [Image: tit_goddess_by_augmentator-d62vqpd.png] [Image: tit_monster_by_augmentator-d6h9j65.jpg] [Image: megabeshine_by_augmentator-d6ephv8.jpg] [Image: my_beshine_by_augmentator-d5e57lu.jpg] [Image: monstruous_by_augmentator-d66tlby.png] [Image: tits_on_legs_by_augmentator-d66tqdb.png] [Image: tits_monster_by_augmentator-d660kl4.png]

AD
Cool
Only thing better than Beshine is Beshien with even bigger tits!

Nice work!
Love his work!! Come on, Augmentator, join our discussions!!
i have tried to cmmunicate to him, but as with boobrepli, for some reason I am disliked lol
I did send a PM to Augmentator to ask if he was the same one with the DA page and he said yes so he is signed up with us hope this thread will take him out of 'lurk mode' so to speak.

AD
Cool
I decided to be cute and caption these 3 morphs by Aug Wink

[Image: 3lpnrg1385941863.jpg]
[Image: fl1KUO1385942184.jpg]
[Image: jHPzEi1385942515.jpg]

AD
Cool
man i hope he joins and discuss, he seems like the rest of us, a very harcore boob fan XD