The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Tammy Lee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My googlefu has failed me. That and its currently past 3am my time. But I really would like to know how this woman is. I find her very attractive and would like to find more images of her.
well a pic would help

AD
Cool
LOL!
Huh Thats odd when I recheck the thread after I posted it, the attachment was there. Oh well. BTW I think her first name is Tammy
(01-18-2014, 02:04 PM)Ironbeard Wrote: [ -> ]Huh Thats odd when I recheck the thread after I posted it, the attachment was there. Oh well. BTW I think her first name is Tammy
The curly red(ish) hair and facial features (along with the clue that she's called Tammy!) remind me of Tammy Torres. Her boobs normally look smaller than that but within a reasonable enough margin that I could put it down to perspective/bra choice/loose shirt.

Plus I from this I would assume he's comfortable with smoking scenes - http://vimeo.com/22976006
Thank you. I did some leg work now that I'm off of work and found her. Tammy Lee.
[hr]
I moved the thread/topic to the models forum but can't seem to be able to rename it "Tammy Lee"... Dee, JS, got a better handle on this? Please lend a brother a hand, thanks!
(01-23-2014, 10:34 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]I moved the thread/topic to the models forum but can't seem to be able to rename it "Tammy Lee"... Dee, JS, got a better handle on this? Please lend a brother a hand, thanks!
Just edit the title of the first message.
Thanks!