The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Natasha of Ricos World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Circa September 2003, this is Natasha from Ricos World. This chick's pregnant belly looks smaller than her boobs. I've never seen anything else quite like it!

Edit: Gallery removed.
Nice huge tits but she has no hips to speak about and a Butter Face.
I've been a Natasha Nelson fan for years. For such a slim lady, she has a huge bust under normal conditions. When pregnant, her breasts are immense!
(03-12-2014, 11:59 AM)titzling319 Wrote: [ -> ]I've been a Natasha Nelson fan for years. For such a slim lady, she has a huge bust under normal conditions. When pregnant, her breasts are immense!
Can someone confirm her age?
Well, she was just shy of 16 in those first two photos, which is why everyone was so shy about posting her pics in the beginning. She's 27 - 28 now.
(03-12-2014, 05:44 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Well, she was just shy of 16 in those first two photos, which is why everyone was so shy about posting her pics in the beginning. She's 27 - 28 now.
Well, if she isn't 18, then I have to remove her photos. Sorry guys.
Only the first tow pics were before 18, JS!!
(03-12-2014, 06:39 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Only the first tow pics were before 18, JS!!
Those two pictures were from the same space of time, I believe. I'd be happy to add them back to the gallery. But I need someone familiar with her to vet her age. Understandably, I'd like to avoid any trouble associated with underage material.
Agreed 100%!