The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Happy Birthday, Agent Dee!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations on your latest successful circumnavigation 'round the nearest yellow dwarf star with best wishes on your next orbit!

(that one is mine, not copied from any where else... so if you use it, you know where it came from!) Wink
Well, he did escape death for another year! This should warrant a party! Hopefully, he can get to finally drive that Mustang. That'd make a good present! Smile
We need to all meet in a central location... hmmm, I'm thinking Kansas City. And we invite Keisha to come!
Happy Birthday AD!
Happy birthday man!
I didn't know it was D's bday

Njoy!
Happy birthday brother! Good reason as any to relax, party, have fun, etc. Cheers!
thanks guys for the warm wishes but FYI this is more of a off topic thread so I moved it there so nobody is in trouble....................yet Wink.

AD
Cool
You're not in trouble either!
Happy birthday and may you 364 happy unbirthdays till your next one.
while today or should I say the 23rd is my day I honor my victorious escape from the womb, Saturday is the day I am doing birthday stuff with the family.

morning: my dad is taking me to breakfast
late morning/early afternoon: Mustang car show that I will be participating in with my black 07
late afternoon: gonna see Wolverine: Days of Future Past (see what I did there Wink ).
evening: my folks are taking me to a Japanese steak house and have cake there too.

AD
Cool
Wolverine Days of Future past? i thought it was XMen Tongue
(05-24-2014, 12:43 AM)Ironbeard Wrote: [ -> ]Happy birthday and may you 364 happy unbirthdays till your next one.

I just posted a new thread. Wrote the same words and google searched for and posted the same image from 1 year ago. LOL I deleted it and will find another funny image.
again, I say...

Congratulations on your latest successful circumnavigation 'round the nearest yellow dwarf star with best wishes on your next orbit!
Hope this Gif works.
just see a still image my friend

AD
Cool
Happy birthday, buddy. My birthday is a week before yours. That means I'm older, and can tell you what to do. Right?
Nope!

AD
Cool
Belated B-day old chap