The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just recently learned there is a chat for this site. I have yet to meet someone there,(think many do nor know of it) but I will try to be there when online, if anyone ever wants to chat about big tits, or anything else for that matter.

http://forum.bearchive.co/chat/
(06-05-2014, 04:11 PM)addy2000 Wrote: [ -> ]I just recently learned there is a chat for this site. I have yet to meet someone there,(think many do nor know of it) but I will try to be there when online, if anyone ever wants to chat about big tits, or anything else for that matter.

http://forum.bearchive.co/chat/

This thread should be made sticky to the top!
Done.
Now I actually see that other people have visited the chat when I log on! Perhaps I will even meet people there evenatually!
well I would like if there was a way to see if anybody was in chat before going to the chat itself. 9 times out of 10 I go there and nobody is there Sad.

AD
Cool
(06-08-2014, 04:04 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]well I would like if there was a way to see if anybody was in chat before going to the chat itself. 9 times out of 10 I go there and nobody is there Sad.

AD
Cool

+1
And the moment I go there, you all log out! 11:22:45AM EDT
(06-08-2014, 04:04 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]well I would like if there was a way to see if anybody was in chat before going to the chat itself.
Well, I can look into that. No promises...
(06-08-2014, 11:22 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]And the moment I go there, you all log out! 11:22:45AM EDT
You're logging in, causes the others that timed-out to force a log out. Or maybe they just don't like you. Smile
Nobody likes me... especially your mobile phone - that thing friggin' hates me.
(06-08-2014, 04:34 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody likes me... especially your mobile phone - that thing friggin' hates me.
I'll have you know that my cell phone is very user friendly. It's just very picky about who it's friends with!
Oh. ha. ha. Hearty frickin' har har.