The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Agnetis Miracle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
HOT DAYUMM!!
A couple samples from the latest photo set:
(12-18-2014, 04:22 PM)titzling319 Wrote: [ -> ]A couple samples from the latest photo set:

I believe she was saying, "Oh, please, can we go for a walk today?"

Ah, yeah, sure!
Seasons Greetings!: Agnetis' latest set is named "I'm Not An Angel!"...here are a few samples!
[hr]
+
(12-25-2014, 01:36 PM)titzling319 Wrote: [ -> ]Seasons Greetings!: Agnetis' latest set is named "I'm Not An Angel!"...here are a few samples!
[hr]
+

Okay, now that's great effort on her part. A spectacular look!
I love these.
(12-27-2014, 09:11 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]I love these.

left one like, right one love, and hopefully it would be street legal. Frickin' gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here are a couple from the "New Years Resolutions" set:
(01-07-2015, 01:10 PM)titzling319 Wrote: [ -> ]Here are a couple from the "New Years Resolutions" set:

Tongue
Sorry for not thanking you... all the drool ran out of my mouth and down into the keyboard and I had to clean it up!

WOW. :o
She keeps gettin' better and better!
[hr]
...and better!
Wow. You've got some miraculous assets, Ms. Miracle.

Fun. Just fun.
(01-13-2015, 04:48 PM)titzling319 Wrote: [ -> ]She keeps gettin' better and better!
[hr]
...and better!

What I would give to climb up behind this beauty! Geez!
thanks Cool
Here's another publicly allowed sample of the set "Jean Dress". And yes, she keeps getting better!!
Some girls just make a floppy old sweater look amazing.
From "Cardigan":
Thanks, titling!
A pair of "High Heels!":
I can't get enough of this vixen!! thanks to all posters
(01-21-2015, 03:27 PM)titzling319 Wrote: [ -> ]From "Cardigan":

An extremely powerful, in your face close up (the one on the right specifically) that I absolutely will cherish. Another super find, titzling . . .
A new set is out!! And she is running a contest.
Lovely new bikini, Agnetis!
[hr]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2701]
thanks Tongue
You're very welcome!! I'm hoping Titzling might have a couple more samples of the gold bikini set too!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14