The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Hello, I'm Dotintheparadox!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, on the forum here my name is Masterminos! But in my spare time I attempt to be an artist of the sporadically perverted persuasion!
I post here in hopes of receiving some actual feedback, as most people on DA will do very little to actually inform me of things.
Today I post in hopes someone may be interested in commissions, I was thinking of opening up around 5 slots, and I figured I should ask the guys here.
I'm probably only going to be able to do greyscale, since I'm not the best digital colorist.
My DA page --> http://dotintheparadox.deviantart.com/ Please do not berate my art if it doesn't suit your specific tastes, we all have our own kinks, I can't help it I'm about as variable as a flamboyantly bisexual chameleon in a 99-flavor ice-cream parlor. *Disclaimer, not actually bisexual*
Your art is just deviant enough! LOL

I can't think of any reason why someone would give you a hard time. Smile
People have a tendency to bother me over my anthro pics. I can't help it if those are the characters I have the most fun designing!
But glad to know I'm welcome here.Smile
(07-15-2014, 01:13 AM)Masterminos Wrote: [ -> ]I'm about as variable as a flamboyantly bisexual chameleon in a 99-flavor ice-cream parlor. *Disclaimer, not actually bisexual*

What?! I thought you were a red guy, like Lenin or Karl.
(03-06-2015, 01:10 PM)Djoser Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2014, 01:13 AM)Masterminos Wrote: [ -> ]I'm about as variable as a flamboyantly bisexual chameleon in a 99-flavor ice-cream parlor. *Disclaimer, not actually bisexual*

What?! I thought you were a red guy, like Lenin or Karl.

Eh, closer to Satan in my opinion.