The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Sandra Star
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man oh man do I adore this babe!

So sweet looking but then...OMG...

Sandra Star of German Goo Girls
Nice implants!
More than "nice" kind sir! Did you see all of the pics on that particular link and did you happen to go to GermanGooGirls.com?? I never knew of that membership site but now I am a very happy subscriber! Precious few Big Fake Titty babes but my gal Sandra has done 3 very "productive" videos on there that I have now happily downloaded. Then I proceeded to "unload" if you get my drift. TMI, I know!
I stand erected... er I mean corrected.
Sandra has now gone "super size" in the Bosom department.

Scoreland has rolled out a new set of photos and a solo video to go along with it, for those that subscribe. Here is a little preview:

Click Here for Sandra Star 2015

Plus, she returns on April 10 for a Boy/Girl F*ckfest that I am sure she will deliver a rousing performance, as she always does!
(03-30-2015, 04:43 PM)bosomblaster Wrote: [ -> ]Sandra has now gone "super size" in the Bosom department.

Scoreland has rolled out a new set of photos and a solo video to go along with it, for those that subscribe. Here is a little preview:

Click Here for Sandra Star 2015

Plus, she returns on April 10 for a Boy/Girl F*ckfest that I am sure she will deliver a rousing performance, as she always does!

Please let us know as soon as you notice the F-fest. She's extremely motivated in her scenes! The effort I have to applaud, along with everything else of course.
(04-16-2015, 02:46 PM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]Please let us know as soon as you notice the F-fest. She's extremely motivated in her scenes! The effort I have to applaud, along with everything else of course.

Oh, her scene is live on Scoreland, as promised, effective 4/10. I would otherwise love to post examples but that would violate the terms of my subscription. However, my "review" is that it is a fantastic scene and she does it all, with her much more massive torpedoes adding onto the effect!

She knows what horny guys like and she provides it with a smile that could kill!!!
(04-16-2015, 04:05 PM)bosomblaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2015, 02:46 PM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]Please let us know as soon as you notice the F-fest. She's extremely motivated in her scenes! The effort I have to applaud, along with everything else of course.

Oh, her scene is live on Scoreland, as promised, effective 4/10. I would otherwise love to post examples but that would violate the terms of my subscription. However, my "review" is that it is a fantastic scene and she does it all, with her much more massive torpedoes adding onto the effect!

She knows what horny guys like and she provides it with a smile that could kill!!!
A picture says it all.