The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: The official Yahoo Messenger thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If any of you guys are ever interested I do a group chat with those on my Yahoo IM buddy list aka my Booby Buddies. If you ever want to join, just send me a request (if you are not already on my buddy list) to me my Yahoo tag is mibagentdee (all one word, no spaces). I have done a few in the past but would love to do more and with more people.

AD
Cool
I enjoy our chats!
Do these happen often? I'll make a yahoo account and add you (could be I have one already).

Think I managed to add you, will have to wait and see. Im new to yahoo chat.
I usually see how many of my buddies are online and I message them asking if they want to join then I send the invite. I usually do them on weekends at the most but if I see enough online (as in 2 or more) I may do one during the week.

AD
Cool
Good, should just be a matter of time then!
yeah I added you earlier tonight via my all in one IM app on my smart phone, hope to chat with big BIGGER, and B I G G E R boobs with ya in the future, oh and if you need an avy hit me up bud Wink.

AD
Cool
FYI I am not doing anything tonight so if any of you are on Yahoo and I am online hit me up and if I get a few online I will try to set one up tonight.

AD
Cool
I am online now as I type this and if anybody wants to do a booby buddy chat let me know and I will invite ya in Wink.

AD
Cool
Well I am always interested, got you on my yahoo already
I will keep that in mind b Wink

AD
Cool
well it is the weekend again, I will try to be on later tonight after I get home from dinner and try to do a group chat then, if not I am free sunday night as well so you have a good shot of getting in one of those 2 days Wink.

AD
Cool
Currently as I type this I am online and am chatting with addy2000 feel free to hit me up with a message if your on yahoo and we can try to do a group chat.

AD
Cool
I will most likely be online later, In case yall want to discuss some big boobs Tongue
I always have my yahoo messenger running whenever I am online it is one of the first things I turn on after booting up Wink.

AD
Cool
as I type this we have 3 of us (including me) so if your on yahoo send me a message and you can join in the fun Wink

AD
Cool
Well I have no car till monday so I am home all weekend and will be online most of the weekend so if your on yahoo hit me up and we will do a yahoo booby buddy chat Wink.

AD
Cool
I would love to chat about Chelsea

michaeltucker197@yahoo.com
already added bud I hope others will add you to their lists you were a good guy to chat with and would be a welcome addition to my booby buddy yahoo group chat Smile.

AD
Cool
Count me in.

resupplied69@yahoo.com
added you

AD
Cool
FYI if you want to be added to my list of buddies make sure you enter a message saying you are from the forum. I do not accept random faceless requests for friendship. So just make sure you do that so I know who and who not to accept. Oh one last thing if you were trying to request to add and I blocked/ignored you (which means you cannot resend a request) just send me a a PM with your Yahoo ID and I can manually add you.

AD
Cool
I am gonna try to set one up this weekend I have a 3 maybe 4 day weekend (not sure if I am gonna take the 2nd of Sep off or not) so if you are online I may send you an invite. ONE thing I forgot to mention before, you have to be using a full version of Yahoo Messenger. I can IM anybody on the non full versions but I cannot invite you to chat unless you are logged into a full version. If your IM window has a bunch of 'buttons' grayed out that means you are not on a full version or it is out of date. And as before if you are not on my buddy list send me a request but make sure you send me a message saying you are from the forum or I may just deny it, and if you are a member here that forgot to send said message, send me a PM or a email with your Yahoo name and I will manually add you Wink.

Agent "chat with you guys soon!" Dee
Cool
anyone that wants to chat with others on here through yahoo messanger post your usernames here Smile I'll add you once I see them!
Just a FYI there is a Yahoo thread I started here I tried to move/merge it but it would not let me I just have the option to relocate a thread to a proper area but not to combine em.

AD
Cool
I might have posted in the other thread, but in any case it is adariman2000@yahoo.com
Pages: 1 2