The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mrs. Tugboatcap and I just wanted to tell everyone here have a VERY Merry Christmas and a Happy (and SAFE) New Year.

May Santa bring you all HUGE BOOBIES!

I'm at the airport heading out to ski in the snow covered Rockies.

Don't know how much I'll be on until we return on the 3rd of Jan and hopefully I come back with all the correct body pieces still in the same places they are supposed to be in...Tongue
Thanks for the nice wishes. I do hope you have some great times as well.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too, Cappy!! Thanks for stopping in on your way out the door. Smile
Have fun skiing. Break a leg! On second thought, please don't break a leg.
Happy Holidays to all.
[hr]
(12-20-2014, 12:24 PM)Ironbeard Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Holidays to all.

Big Grin
MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone, and a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Smile

I hope everyone has a great holiday, and I'll see you all in the New Year. Smile
I thought I might take the opportunity to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!

See you all in the New Year! Smile
Indeed sir!! Happy Christmas to one and all!! And I sincerely wish 2016 is better than 2015.
not to sound like a Grinch but shouldn't this be in the off topic area?

AD
Cool
(12-23-2015, 01:21 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]not to sound like a Grinch but shouldn't this be in the off topic area?

AD
Cool

Oh, let this one slide. After all, it's Christmas (Agent Grinch)! LOL
[Image: tumblr_lvrgn597t21qbsbnoo1_250.gif]

AD
Cool
(12-23-2015, 07:02 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2015, 01:21 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]not to sound like a Grinch but shouldn't this be in the off topic area?

AD
Cool

Oh, let this one slide. After all, it's Christmas (Agent Grinch)! LOL
Oh yeah, sorry, I didn't notice there was an off-topic thread! Blush

Seasons Greetings anyway!
A scene from one of my favorite Christmas movies!
Merry Christmas EVERY ONE!! May Santa's magic cause all the boobs to double in size.