The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Amy Anderssen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Anyone know anything about this beautiful vixen?

[attachment=138]
[attachment=139]
Have you posted these in the gallery?
oops
I need boobs like that to make a real impact.
New gallery started for Amy, and new photos added as well! I have been in contact with her webmaster and she is considering joining our forum. :-)

[Image: A0ch7tOCMAAybDD.jpg?m=1345310381]
(08-09-2012, 10:34 PM)PinkLisa Wrote: [ -> ]I need boobs like that to make a real impact.

See how her breasts look from the side? How they look like they are part of her body. I want that to be part of my look too after I have my breasts fixed.
Yes, I see what you mean!
For some reason so many women get implants that look like balls on their chest with just a tiny piece of skin that holds it on to her chest. Like the way it looks when you are blowing up a balloon. You know that tiny spot that gets tied off. Just that spot is holding the breasts on to your chest is the look I don't want. So this side view of this hot check and her boobs is the perfect look. The look I want but I want mine to be a bit bigger. Her breast shape and style are what I want. Fully integrated in to her body. Big Grin
Yes, I want that look for the woman I spend my nights (and as many days as possible) with too! And I'm certainly willing to pay for it.
Awesome!!!! Big Grin Anyone would be lucky to have a guy pay for that for her. A guy like that is a keeper! Smile
Anyhow... back on topic. This is about Amy Anderssen, after all. :-)

She sure is generous with pics on her twitter account!
[Image: A0sfbepCUAABWGN_jpg_large.jpg?m=1345470909]
I would be too if I had implants that looked like hers. Big Grin
24 New images of Amy posted in the gallery including this one:

[Image: A0659HcCIAEczYz_jpg_large.jpg?m=1346549108]

DAYUMM!! Some girls have everything in all the right places!!
Several more new images added to the gallery for our collective enjoyment. What a body! She's transformed herself into the ultimate fantasy f%^& doll... 2000cc/ml saline implants and booty implants too. I read somewhere (can't remember where, so this is just vague memory) that she has 400cc silicone butt implants.
3 new images from "Titty Tuesday" added to the gallery!
Including this one...
[Image: A199CrICAAELQ77_jpg_large.jpg?m=1346791207]
She's awesomely hot, one of the best bodies ever...the only thing i dislike about her is she trying to hard to be a slut Sad...what a pity...but hey, whatever floats your boat, right?
I agree Bonecracker Some girls have everything in all the right places!! I love her whole look. She looks sexy and fun.
New images uploaded to the gallery! Gallery.bearchive.co -> Women of the BEA -> Amy Amderssen
It's ASS WEDNESDAY!!
More photos added... including this one I'd like to take a bite out of!!!
[Image: A2EDRgdCIAAcRm8_jpg_large-1518141299.jpg?m=1346974812]
You've been on a photo adding spree with this woman! Here's a link for the uninitiated: http://gallery.bearchive.co/index.php/Th...-Anderssen
and they're all perfectly legal publicly released photos from herself.
Wow. I love the whole gallery. thank you BoneCracker.
5 new pictures uploaded to the gallery, including this yummy one!

[Image: A2iPd3RCYAAsQpH_jpg_large.jpg?m=1347476697]
she is super hot..if only she was classier she would rank in my top 5 :/
(09-14-2012, 01:25 AM)Djoser Wrote: [ -> ]she is super hot..if only she was classier she would rank in my top 5 :/
What has she done that is unclassy? I only know her from this thread, and I like what I've seen of her.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6