The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chrystina Martelli
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe Chrystina has a great set of tits and I was wondering if she is a new comer to the scene.
two of your attachments did not attach (text only)

AD
Cool
Yep, let me try to do this right with two other photos!
Wow!!! That's the perfect figure.
She looks a bit like Beshine in that last one, like an alternate version where her hair is dark and though she has boob greed it hasn't been fully awakened yet. Tongue
These are some great tits!
She did her lips and her ass too. Fully plastic...I love that!
(08-28-2015, 09:57 AM)bosomblaster Wrote: [ -> ]She did her lips and her ass too. Fully plastic...I love that!

Agreed and do we have any social media for her? This woman is very much worth following. I believe she is from Toronto.
(08-30-2015, 04:44 PM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed and do we have any social media for her? This woman is very much worth following. I believe she is from Toronto.

https://instagram.com/kristynamartelli/ Angel
I just had to post another tread since I really love her tits!
[hr]
(09-01-2015, 05:06 PM)Tman Wrote: [ -> ]I just had to post another tread since I really love her tits!
[hr]
[quote='Tman' pid='13223' dateline='1441141577']
I just had to post another tread since I really love her tits!
Me too, but she has this "drama queen" aura about her. I can't put my finger on what it is, but she just has this certain look that is 180 degrees opposite of Leanne Crow, Wendy Fiore, Martina Big and many others.
she is tiny but the shape is yummy
(09-04-2015, 02:13 PM)Djoser Wrote: [ -> ]she is tiny but the shape is yummy

Wait, do you mean tiny boobs or tiny body (petite)? Her tiny waist is "mind bottling" as Will Ferrell said in Blades of Glory.
subscribed to her site when it (finally) actually opened. really great set of pics. videos are disappointing though.