The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Traci Topps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Can Anyone Replace Her?"

That's what [i]Score Magazine[/i] wrote in 1999, when [b]Traci Topps[/b] decided to retire after 10 years of modeling.

She's on of my favourite models of the 1990s decade, and I think she deserves her own thread.

Do you?

[Image: OhR9UhmP.jpg] [Image: xMcsL4ID.jpg]
she was one of mine too so bubbly and fun and sweet easily one of the cutest and prettiest of the 90s boob models.

AD
Cool
(01-03-2016, 10:36 AM)Wanderer Wrote: [ -> ]"Can Anyone Replace Her?"

That's what [i]Score Magazine[/i] wrote in 1999, when [b]Traci Topps[/b] decided to retire after 10 years of modeling.

She's on of my favourite models of the 1990s decade, and I think she deserves her own thread.

Do you?

ABSOLUTELY !!!!! I LOVED HER, in my top 5 of all-time. That pic to the right says it all, how BEAUTIFUL. What a GORGEOUS face !!!!
(01-03-2016, 01:46 PM)nitschke66 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2016, 10:36 AM)Wanderer Wrote: [ -> ]"Can Anyone Replace Her?"

Do you?

ABSOLUTELY !!!!! I LOVED HER, in my top 5 of all-time. That pic to the right says it all, how BEAUTIFUL. What a GORGEOUS face !!!!

Agreed. Is that pic on the left actually her?
Man, I always loved how Traci showed that she was really proud of her puppies.
Each and every picture with her was something special.

[Image: NpTOZRAz.jpg] [Image: 7o40OdLq.jpg] [Image: E41uYKOb.jpg]
(01-03-2016, 04:50 PM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ][...] Is that pic on the left actually her?

Yes, sir.
Young Traci, early 1990s.
A bleached blonde country girl, with slightly smaller titties (she had another boobjob later on), but hey ... [i][b]very VERY[/b][/i] tasty! Smile

[Image: LWTUdWCT.jpg]