The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Hormones and Breast Enlargement (Natural Enhancement)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all... we know hormones are responsible for natural breast growth. Hormones like Estrogen, Progesterone et al.

So why isn't more being done to use hormones to give women the option for natural breast growth?

How about a cream that is highly concentrated in these hormones that can be applied to the breast? How about a bra insert that contains an amount of this cream that is released constantly throughout the day to cause ongoing breast growth until the desired results are achieved?

Curious as to your thoughts!
If that would also give them super firm breasts like the way implants look too, I would try it. but not just for the side. the shape has more to do with it. Smile The clothing I could wear or not wear. the options would be endless. I can dream.
If it was easy someone would have invented it already. Sadly bone, hormones are double edged weapons, and I think it isn't wise to play with them. If there was a way to isolate the breast cells so only them experienced the effects of a hormone it would be awesome. Also I thik that steroid hormones need to be injected and they don't work if merely applied to the skin.
I agree. Part of why I would never take a pill to change how my body works. If there was a way to do that and make them firm and perky and big for ever. i would be in heaven and the first in line after the testing trials are over. Big Grin
I think that tissue or bio implants are a more feasible option as more cell research is carried out, but i think that hormone therapy is almost out of the game.
Implants only for me. I'm not messing with how my body works on a molecular level. No changing DNA or hormones or my cells.
SPAM TEXT REMOVED

AD
Interesting stuff. Another breast enhancement cream. Hmmm... any members here have any experience with it, either first hand or from a partner?
Bump
This thread is almost dead, but figured I show off this chart I found a while back, don't know where though.
http://imgur.com/SqT6Zcc
SPAM TEXT REMOVED

AD
I do believe there are already creams out there that are highly concentrated in these hormones in the form of phytoestrogens. Creams made with herbs such as fenugreek, saw palmetto, and fennel contain a lot of phytoestrogen properties that are supposed to get absorbed by your skin once you apply it to your breasts. Now the bra insert hasn't been done, but I think it's a great idea.
Are there any links you can provide? Or product recommendations?
You think that Breast cream really works..!!!
Be amazing if it really did work
So would being able to grow trees that produce money.
Stop it... you're making me cry. I want to believe!
(02-19-2015, 02:29 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Stop it... you're making me cry. I want to believe!

Convert to Wicca Bone, perverted mind over sexy matter!
They do already. If your willing to take the pill or go under anesthesia that could possibly kill you or get an infection from improper recovery. ...or. or. or.
They make a hormone that fakes a women's body out to produce milk for adopted babies. Derp. There's your answer. Course the downer is you become insanely virale. So much so if a man even shakes your hand. .. pop, your prego.
(02-10-2016, 12:33 AM)romeoneedsx Wrote: [ -> ]They do already. If your willing to take the pill or go under anesthesia that could possibly kill you or get an infection from improper recovery. ...or. or. or.
They make a hormone that fakes a women's body out to produce milk for adopted babies. Derp. There's your answer. Course the downer is you become insanely virale. So much so if a man even shakes your hand. .. pop, your prego.

Say did you happen to catch the name of our forum here and get a sense of what we're all about? We postulate all kinds of crazy ideas, driven by our love and fascination of enhancing the (mostly female) human breast. But in the end, we're a sensible bunch with some nutty ideas. Smile

We are not the dark side.