The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Lilly_4K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
A little gif I made of Lilly from a Codename Diablo promo vid that was put on the CD Twitter and IG account, my god is she sexy woah

[Image: H0wHH6m.gif]

AD
Cool
Mind = blown !!
Amazing gif Dee, this girl is so hot, she's looking so big there. I heard she is over 6k now... Guess it's true!
nope still holding at 5700 but they look GREAT on her

AD
Cool
(05-11-2017, 12:17 PM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]nope still holding at 5700 but they look GREAT on her

AD
Cool

She's in my top 3-5 & with her extremely sheer desire for ever expanding breasts, the sky is the limit.
I'm pretty sure she won't fill them much more without having to go with larger expanders. There's been some talk that she's stretched the truth a little and is closer to 4500 -4700cc's now instead of 5700. She's got 2000cc expanders and the brand is one that purportedly has a pretty high failure rate when continued to be filled above 4000cc's.
Heres a nice piece from youtube, associated with the Codename: Diablo movie.

https://youtu.be/gfkPDnoA5VM
nice share Bone!

AD
Cool
shes 6 k now Cool , read it on inst. loking forward to pics
(08-21-2017, 09:07 PM)john Wrote: [ -> ]shes 6 k now Cool , read it on inst. loking forward to pics
You have to love the way those bomb hang!
And the lips. Dear lord in heaven, the LIPS.
(09-01-2017, 02:34 PM)bosomblaster Wrote: [ -> ]And the lips. Dear lord in heaven, the LIPS.
(10-02-2017, 02:20 PM)Tman Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2017, 02:34 PM)bosomblaster Wrote: [ -> ]And the lips. Dear lord in heaven, the LIPS.

Love the drawing!
Does anyone have any of her latest pictures please? I've been searching for an updated sample to add to her thread!!
(P.S. I will repeat this appeal, this plea in other threads!!)
Codename Diablo premiere,  follow @hootervillefan

[attachment=5762][attachment=5763]
(11-12-2017, 10:02 PM)zappfra Wrote: [ -> ]Codename Diablo premiere,  follow @hootervillefan

GOD, I LOVE Lilly !!!!
Lilly, Mary Madison Love and Dolly Fox on "This Morning", this morning...

Dolly and Mary live in studio, Lilly live via satellite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl4Y9kjYNHs

[attachment=5932]
Well done! Please pass along any links to video footage also.

Pretty please. Smile
(03-27-2018, 08:53 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Well done!  Please pass along any links to video footage also.

Pretty please.  Smile

Bone, did the youtube link not work?  I think I forgot to hyperlink it in the post, but if you copy/paste it, it should get you there...
It 's woprkling now, thank you!!

And what's this I hear about Lilly having 7300ml implants now?
One last thing . . . itching to try my hand at a Lilly_15K morph.

Someone share some material I can work wth please!
(03-27-2018, 11:47 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]It 's woprkling now, thank you!!

And what's this I hear about Lilly having 7300ml implants now?
in the video she says she is 7340cc per boob

AD
Cool
SEVEN THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY???

And she's a delivery room nurse? WOW . . .

Post some new samples (just 2) of her at this size please so I can try my hand at morphing here to 15,000
how about this:

[Image: 927s2v97.png]

AD
Cool
I'd like a full torso or full length picture with more background to work with . . .but I'll give it a go!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5