The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Colt 45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Glad y'all are enjoying my quantum leap back in the time of the first mega boobstars. Well the 90s brought so many incredible silicon babes I don't have enough time in the day to list them all! This one was always a favorite, not many videos but there is a torrid pic set out there with Tawny Peaks (another legend)
Some of these babes were, simply put, "more naked" when they were clothed than other babes. Colt 45, IMHO, was truly "always naked" even when not naked.

A great one, for sure.
colt45 was the first bigboob girl i meet..it was incredibel for me .she was realy beutiful and nice no problems chatting there(even if i was shy) ,had a few privat dances amazing breast almoust natural -it was in a club in ND year 2000. Meet her at the airport to the next sunday she smiled and say hi to me,,,i was shy and walkd away had bad hangover...oh i felt stupid why i didnt sit down there or ask her if she wanted somthing to drink or eat.. amazing girl to rest eyes on there to. i think she traveled to mineapolis,and meet chelsea charms they did a photo shout together.colt had same dress and hair as she had in ND and photos was realeast not long after that week
Made this post awhile ago but this legend definitely needs more attention. She apparently loved to have her own boobs in her mouth and looked damn sexy doing it

[color=#000000][size=small][font=sans-serif][b]Colt 45[/b] (born July 18, [color=#002bb8]1963[/color][color=#002bb8][1][/color] in Corpus Christi, Texas[/font][/size][/color]
Oh man, that is so hot!! I've had two exes who could do that. Really exciting.