The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Sizecon ID?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found this on Facebook and I really wanna find out who she is. Anyone know a btter way besides tineye?
Juggalos? Is that whats on the t-shirt and hat? Could it be the name of a club???

There are bound to be some monster boobers out there that none of us have yet to hear of! Can you tell us where you found this beauty, please?

And yes, she is a VERY pretty girl on top of sporting (what appears to be) an amazing rack.
And a simple search did reveal this...
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/things.../85427433/

I had no idea.

Could this all be connected?
(08-16-2017, 07:49 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Juggalos?  Is that whats on the t-shirt and hat?  Could it be the name of a club???

There are bound to be some monster boobers out there that none of us have yet to hear of!  Can you tell us where you found this beauty, please?

And yes, she is a VERY pretty girl on top of sporting (what appears to be) an amazing rack.

I asked on chounyuu (another gigantic breast webpage)
This photo was from a convention recently (its called sizecon).
@Moonbase. You say you found it on Facebook? Could you provide a link to where you found it please?

Anyone here ever been to 'Sizecon'???
(08-16-2017, 10:00 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]@Moonbase.  You say you found it on Facebook?  Could you provide a link to where you found it please?

I don't remember the exact page.
(08-16-2017, 10:00 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]@Moonbase.  You say you found it on Facebook?  Could you provide a link to where you found it please?

Alright her name is tara tied
http://m.modelmayhem.com/TaraVella

And those boobs are unfortunately not the real deal and most likely inflatables.
Ah phooey, You're letting us down, TARA TIED!!
(08-16-2017, 07:01 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Ah phooey,  You're letting us down, TARA TIED!!

Pictures of her are really hard to find. I had to talk to people that went to the con itself.
Your efforts are noted and acknowledged! Thank you @Moonbase.