Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.31 Average
Chelsea Charms
well they you're not at the other side of the pond, but more like in the middle of the pond.

I heard Iceland is a great country, not as icy as the name suggests lol
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living
Yeah, well, we have a saying here "If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes and it'll get worse". But most of the time Iceland is green and Greenland is Icy. Whada ya know. I apologize for derailing the thread a little bit.
Fantastic GIF Man IN Space, where did you get it??

I can't take my eyes off her.
(02-07-2014, 10:42 AM)bosomblaster Wrote: Fantastic GIF Man IN Space, where did you get it??

Google "Holli Would".
I had a day off work. Here is what I worked on this morning!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow!
(02-07-2014, 11:42 AM)man_in_space Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 10:42 AM)bosomblaster Wrote: Fantastic GIF Man IN Space, where did you get it??

Google "Holli Would".

Awesome...thanks!
From her new newsletter "Looking back at 2013, reaching 16,000 cc in each boob was literally my BIGGEST accomplishment for the year. Im so happy about reaching that milestone Heres to even Bigger and Better in 2014!!"
(02-07-2014, 02:41 PM)mikey86 Wrote: I had a day off work. Here is what I worked on this morning!

Mikey, is that a recent photo??
Two new photos from her newsletter. I'd post more if I could link from our gallery but alas, the settings are being wonky at the moment.

Enjoy. Note the position of her belly button in relation to her cleavage!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
(02-08-2014, 11:39 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: Two new photos from her newsletter. I'd post more if I could link from our gallery but alas, the settings are being wonky at the moment.

I think those pictures were taken at Silk Exotic, in Madison Wisconsin. The chair Chelsea is sitting looks like the chairs they use at that club. I saw her two nights in a row there. I also had the opportunity to touch her breasts, and also hoist them in the air.
''I can guarantee to give you, without a penny's charge, the closest shave you will ever know.'' Sweeney Todd

''Everyone needs a good shave.'' Sweeney Todd

''I'd bet it all on a Good Run of Bad Luck.'' Clint Black

For Mother Russia!
(02-08-2014, 11:39 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: Two new photos from her newsletter. I'd post more if I could link from our gallery but alas, the settings are being wonky at the moment.

Did you post a few in the gallery? They aren't on the last page so must be somewhere in the middle...!
(02-09-2014, 08:04 AM)mikey86 Wrote: Did you post a few in the gallery? They aren't on the last page so must be somewhere in the middle...!
http://gallery.bearchive.co/index.php/Th...s?page=438
I was very pleased to see Chelsea in her strip outfits (Newsletter Vol.14, #6). Two of them are quite special to me: she was wearing the pink polka-dot dress the first time I ever laid eyes on her (see my story dated 2-4-2014, forum page 33) and the silver costume the last time I saw her act.

[Image: novdecnews13dscn1161.jpg?m=1391989921]

[Image: novdecnews13dscn1184.jpg?m=1391989947]
Thank you for these photos, titzling.

I agree with you. I have seen her a few times in person, and seeing photos of her wearing the same outfits she was wearing when I saw her in person is very intense and awesome.
man, i love those 'sturdy tops' that just make her appear bustier Tongue
-
-
Skepticism is good, it is the reason why Science progresses. We don't live anymore in the era when a model said she had a 183PPP bra and that was considered a fact by the rest of the mortals.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

There is one thing I would like to ask anyone here.

I've been a fan of Chelsea for many years, and over that time I've collected a HUGE collection of pics of her going back to when she started modelling about 10 years ago or so.
But when I was going through my collection the other day I suddenly noticed something interesting:

There's almost NO pictures of her posing from the back.

I have seen many huge busted models (both natural and enhanced) posing from the back, with their huge round breasts bulging round the sides of their body (such has Minka, Sarenna Lee, Casey James, etc), but I've never really seen Chelsea do that has such.

In fact these are the only two pictures I could find of her doing it, and even then the second one (the one with the corset) looks like it might have been 'tweaked' a bit with Photoshop:

[Image: XuTrKMgO.jpg]

[Image: mpECmwZy.jpg]

Seeing how she reputedly has the biggest chest in the world I'm surprised she hasn't done this more often during her career.

Therefore if anyone has any similar pictures (or knows where I can find them online) please post them, I would love to see them.
There are precious few pictures of her in corsets either, my personal fave fetish! I think three sets? The original dark-blue gold corset from her first set... then a year later the Red hip=hugger corset and then this one, the pink and black number.

I would love to see more corset and lingerie photos, CC!!
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
ManofKent, you are right on! Chelsea poses from the back are nearly impossible to find. I've posted a few pics I found but I realize that they are not quite what you're looking for. Four of the shots are candids...only two are actually posed.

[Image: Back%205.jpg?m=1392068580]

[Image: Back%206.JPG?m=1392068596]

I first discovered Chelsea by sheer chance. I had a subscription to Kayla Kleevage's Kleevco site and was able to see that first corset set as soon as it was posted. According to my records, I downloaded that set on Christmas Eve, 1999.
I am with bone, I love corstes too, if well fit, they make breasts look larger
-
-

what a news update it would be if she one day told us fans that she from now on is gonna put up longer videos and IN HD! this is just SO WOW even if just imaging it!

to this date noone has ever seen a video clip of her. dont count the commodore 64 1982 quality like short "clips" she shows til date. but putting up HD videos would do the pic updates worthless kinda. they think just putting up very few pic updates with limited pics is enough with these "commodore 64" "clips"
commodore 64 xDDDDD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8LaNU5Z2_s
-
-

haha, C64 was the best!
Also, Chelseas new vid is hot!
"Man... that 10 years old camera just wont go away. kinda makes me sad every time she posts a new video. I mean, it can't be the money, being the problem that is ?! Anyway, she sure looks big, but that's kinda old footage isn't it ? I remember seeing that outfit on pics some months ago."

she might have a library of HD videos..does anyone think she shoots em in ultra low commodore 64 quality? what a waste if so. i was thinking also how the heck do they do to get the videos to that quality? my videocam has five! different quality modes to film in and even the worst quality gives good quality...so? are the videos sandpapered afterwards? ah i think i get it..the lense is sandpapered ..right?
She makes her videos like that only to troll you ussername. I think she loves reading you type "commodore 64 quality", and bang on about what she should and shouldn't do. It isn't the polypropylene string that makes her grow, it's your posts. e.e

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The next Chelsea or Beshine? Articdonkey 53 191,318 07-15-2022, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Agent Dee
  Chelsea C Bonecracker 2 5,022 05-07-2021, 11:10 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone
  Candy Charms Breastninja 131 390,373 01-13-2021, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Bonecracker