The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

The Breast Enhancement Archive
September Carrino - Printable Version

+- The Breast Enhancement Archive (https://forum.bearchive.co)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.bearchive.co/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Celebrity and Model Discussion (https://forum.bearchive.co/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: September Carrino (/thread-74.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: September Carrino - Bonecracker - 09-01-2015

She's given us a lot of love over the years. Bless her for giving us a year's warning too!! She will be fondly missed but not forgotten and we will all wish her and her family a wonderful long love-filled life together!!

RE: September Carrino - ManofKent - 09-02-2015

I agree with what's already been said.

She's in one of my Top Ten lists, and has a boob-hound I've think she's always looked great, especially seeing how noticeably HUGE she got after her pregnancy (especially her nipples, which are MASSIVE-probably some of the biggest nipples I've seen!Big Grin )

Even though when the time comes it will be sad to see her go, I think she has given us the fans years a lot of great pleasure though, so I think the next 12 months might produce some great final shoots and material from her to us.

RE: September Carrino - JustSomeone - 09-02-2015

I agree, I think many will be sad to see her go. But I gotta say...she is MY FAVORITE of the pinup crew. I think she has the best boob-attitude of all sof them. Seriously.

September, if you are reading this...Thank you for the many years of enjoyment you brought to your fans. I'd wish you luck in your future endeavors. But I don't think you'll need it. You'll be great at whatever you do!

RE: September Carrino - motorboatman - 09-02-2015

(09-02-2015, 04:36 PM)JustSomeone Wrote: I agree, I think many will be sad to see her go. But I gotta say...she is MY FAVORITE of the pinup crew. I think she has the best boob-attitude of all sof them. Seriously.

September, if you are reading this...Thank you for the many years of enjoyment you brought to your fans. I'd wish you luck in your future endeavors. But I don't think you'll need it. You'll be great at whatever you do!

Or does this mean she is doing her own thing while retiring from the pinup crew? I think (I hope) this one year deal stretches into much longer.

RE: September Carrino - PinupFiles - 09-02-2015

We'll always work with her in some capacity for sure -- she's like family, truly. Such a sweet, sweet lady and so terrific to work with.

She will be embarking on a new career but also will help us out from time to time, behind the scenes. Smile

RE: September Carrino - motorboatman - 09-03-2015

(09-02-2015, 11:05 PM)PinupFiles Wrote: We'll always work with her in some capacity for sure -- she's like family, truly. Such a sweet, sweet lady and so terrific to work with.

She will be embarking on a new career but also will help us out from time to time, behind the scenes. Smile

Somehow I believe the farewell tour will be longer than expected. At least that is what I'm planning/hoping.

So you're saying there's a chance.Big Grin

RE: September Carrino - Royal Flash - 09-03-2015

I am on September Carrinos Top 5 Best Fans list. In fact, I would argue I am her number 1 fan. Lol.

Any challengers?

Got a nice little collection of Gifs over at the other forum.

If I'm not her number 1, she's still my number 1.

RE: September Carrino - Bonecracker - 09-03-2015

(09-03-2015, 02:28 AM)Royal Flash Wrote: Got a nice little collection of Gifs over at the other forum.

What other form?

The other BEA. If you check Septembers thread over there, I have quite a collection of Gifs I made on her last few pages.

(09-03-2015, 05:52 PM)Royal Flash Wrote: The other BEA. SNIP

Oh you mean the site that 'Imaginos' started with the help of me and about 10 other guys who are HERE now... and have been banned, and the place where esteemed models and pro sites (like Pin-up Files) get banned too?

Their coming demise can't come soon enough.

Yes that's the one. The same one that banned me as well for sharing my political beliefs in the "Off topic" politics thread.

RE: September Carrino - PinupFiles - 09-03-2015

(09-03-2015, 07:18 PM)Royal Flash Wrote: Yes that's the one. The same one that banned me as well for sharing my political beliefs in the "Off topic" politics thread.

Seriously? Wow.

That mod over there Palomine, whoever he is, has a troubling superiority complex going on and he loves to lord his power as a mod over everyone, making threats at the slightest perceived transgression and acting like a general a-hole.

Such a self-important jackass.

(09-03-2015, 10:24 PM)PinupFiles Wrote: Seriously? Wow.

That mod over there Palomine, whoever he is, has a troubling superiority complex going on and he loves to lord his power as a mod over everyone, making threats at the slightest perceived transgression and acting like a general a-hole.

A BILLION likes!! Arthur is quite the douchebag.

RE: September Carrino - Royal Flash - 09-04-2015

(09-03-2015, 10:24 PM)PinupFiles Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 07:18 PM)Royal Flash Wrote: Yes that's the one. The same one that banned me as well for sharing my political beliefs in the "Off topic" politics thread.

Seriously? Wow.

100% agree. Spot on.

RE: September Carrino - motorboatman - 09-04-2015

(09-03-2015, 05:52 PM)Royal Flash Wrote: The other BEA. If you check Septembers thread over there, I have quite a collection of Gifs I made on her last few pages.

Thanks a bunch! We should start getting those moved over here.

RE: September Carrino - Bonecracker - 09-04-2015

You can ask them HERE to remove your copyrighted content, folks. They're here every day reading every post anyhow. Like the trolls they are.

RE: September Carrino - chilidaugz - 09-05-2015

I got here by accident when i forgot the m in dot com. Best mistake ever. That other BEA forum is a real piece of shit. They harassed a girl over there and now she barely goes on ANY of the forums anymore.

RE: September Carrino - Royal Flash - 09-06-2015

I didn't save those Gifs and since I'm banned from the other BEA, I can't re access them.... Sad

RE: September Carrino - Royal Flash - 09-06-2015

Big Grin

[Image: aadb7f038b6c1adcbe7b2e5e90441ae5.jpg?wid...eight=1024]

RE: September Carrino - Bonecracker - 09-06-2015

(09-05-2015, 12:13 AM)chilidaugz Wrote: I got here by accident when i forgot the m in dot com. Best mistake ever. That other BEA forum is a real piece of shit. They harassed a girl over there and now she barely goes on ANY of the forums anymore.

Are you the Chili from over there back in the day? Regardless, WELCOME!! We're glad you found your way "home"!!

RE: September Carrino - JustSomeone - 09-07-2015

(09-06-2015, 09:54 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: Are you the Chili from over there back in the day? Regardless, WELCOME!! We're glad you found your way "home"!!

You mean Chili Palmer?

RE: September Carrino - Bonecracker - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 10:30 AM)JustSomeone Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 09:54 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: Are you the Chili from over there back in the day? Regardless, WELCOME!! We're glad you found your way "home"!!

You mean Chili Palmer?

You're right. That's what I was thinking. My mistake.

RE: September Carrino - CoyoteTango - 09-07-2015

(09-06-2015, 04:07 PM)Royal Flash Wrote: I didn't save those Gifs and since I'm banned from the other BEA, I can't re access them.... Sad

I managed to log back in and save your gifs, but the max file size for attachments is 500kb. Where/how can I post them here?

RE: September Carrino - Agent Dee - 09-07-2015

you could send em to me and I can host em

my email is in my profile

AD
Cool

RE: September Carrino - JustSomeone - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 03:46 PM)CoyoteTango Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 04:07 PM)Royal Flash Wrote: I didn't save those Gifs and since I'm banned from the other BEA, I can't re access them.... Sad

I managed to log back in and save your gifs, but the max file size for attachments is 500kb. Where/how can I post them here?

Imgur.com is a great resource for hosting image files.