Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
somebody on Facebook is out to get me
3 times in less than a week I have gotten reports that stuff I had on FB was against the rules and reported, the pics I had reported was 2 morphs of CC in the purple mesh top straining to it's limits and another pic that escapes me. I removed them as I do not want to get banned, but after I did the removal of the pics (and ones in a similar pose but NOT yet reported) I got another report sent about my profile pic for nudity.

[Image: kat%20being%20stared%20at.jpg]

what nudity other than her 'high-beams' are on I see no nudity plus it only shows up as a small avatar sized pics in all my posts Huh.

I thought Twitter was bad for having my account suspended for having nudity in avatar/banner which I now make sure that there is zero, yet people were posting XXX related stuff all the time but my stuff gets reported/suspended.

Agent "I just had to rant" Dee
Cool
[i]"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."[/i]
[i]"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."[/i]
Chelsea Charms

[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-99.html]want a custom avatar?[/url]

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Messages In This Thread
somebody on Facebook is out to get me - by Agent Dee - 08-21-2015, 03:16 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Busty & raunchy Facebook reels JohnKing 54 20,226 04-11-2024, 09:55 AM
Last Post: JohnKing
  Facebook tips? Cutter 9 21,817 01-17-2013, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Ironbeard