Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
somebody on Facebook is out to get me
(08-21-2015, 03:16 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: 3 times in less than a week I have gotten reports that stuff I had on FB was against the rules and reported, the pics I had reported was 2 morphs of CC in the purple mesh top straining to it's limits and another pic that escapes me. I removed them as I do not want to get banned, but after I did the removal of the pics (and ones in a similar pose but NOT yet reported) I got another report sent about my profile pic for nudity.

[Image: kat%20being%20stared%20at.jpg]

what nudity other than her 'high-beams' are on I see no nudity plus it only shows up as a small avatar sized pics in all my posts Huh.

I thought Twitter was bad for having my account suspended for having nudity in avatar/banner which I now make sure that there is zero, yet people were posting XXX related stuff all the time but my stuff gets reported/suspended.

Agent "I just had to rant" Dee
Cool

I had a friend who's page was suspended on Facebook for having a picture of two domes on a water treatment plant painted as easter eggs, but someone else had a picture of rioter in Baltimore holding a cops severed head dripping blood on it and wouldn't take it down or suspend the person after a number of people reported it. They even responded back that it didn't break any rules, while the admins pretty much told my friend he was on thin ice after the water treatment plant/easter egg pic. There is no rhyme or reason to what they say and do sometimes.

My main twitter page was suspended for having the picture I'll attach below in my avi. While there are tons of penis pics in avis all over the place. As I said, no rhyme or reason sometimes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: somebody on Facebook is out to get me - by Ron Getz Lucky - 08-27-2015, 07:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Busty & raunchy Facebook reels JohnKing 54 20,010 04-11-2024, 09:55 AM
Last Post: JohnKing
  Facebook tips? Cutter 9 21,769 01-17-2013, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Ironbeard