Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
2000 Score Fantasy Cruise Day 7: Friday, May 5, 2000
By Day 7, word had spread around the Caribbean Sea that the big sailing ship Legacy was loaded with naked, big busted women. For some unknown reason, several smaller boats were now following us, some sailors even daring to go ashore when we went ashore.
Over the course of the cruise, I had found a couple guys I became friends with. Johnny Green was from San Francisco. Heir to a sail making dynasty, he was a multiple BCer and Linseys former lover…what a life! Another interesting fellow was a Brit known to all as “T”. He kept a journal on his laptop and eventually became a columnist for Score. Rumor was that he was a dot com millionaire. He certainly lived as if he were. He had moved to Vegas and enjoyed all that city had to offer.
Back onboard The Legacy, the models & passengers united for one last (group) photo session.
Maxi had bitched to the cooks about “fuckin chicken” every day. At dinner, once again on deck, Maxi grabbed my hand then Caseys and pulled us to the dining room. A table was set for three. The head cook came out with three beautiful Porterhouse steaks, baked potatoes and spinach. Squeaky wheel indeed!
Basically, things were winding down and everyone was just enjoying each others company. I made a list of gals Id somewhat neglected and did some damage control chatting and taking some last-minute pics. I had about 300 shots of Casey, many of Linsey, Maxi & Minka but there were others that I only had managed to take 10 to 20 shots of.
I had a last-minute idea: how about passengers ratings of the models. I asked 19 guys to list, in order, their three favorite models strictly from the Boob Cruise experience. I added my own votes (#1. Casey, #2. Maxi, #3. Minka) and was stunned at the results: #1. Lorna (landslide) and a tie for second between Ariana & Donita. As they say, opinions differ, thats what makes a horse race.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8005]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8006]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8007]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc. - by titzling319 - 05-16-2020, 03:32 PM