Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.
The BAD, The GOOD and the CANT DO A FUCKIN THING ABOUT IT!

I found that I just couldnt survive without the content of the external drive I lost (post #194) so I decided to bite-the-bullet and pay whatever it cost to retrieve my stuff. My regular guy sent it to pros in Wisconsin who let me know it was (as we used to say, when I was an electrician for G.M.) NFG! “No Fuckin Good” or “Non Functioning Gadget”, depending on your personal sensitivity. They could retrieve squat. I used it for 7 years – the average life of an external drive is about 2.5 years.
The one positive I was counting on was the Chelsea Charms thumb drive Id given my nieces husband. I thought Id loaded everything I had but, of course I didnt! I only gave him 71 photo sets (Id had well over 300 sets dating back to 1999) and 20 videos. A formidable collection unless compared to what I had had before.
So, Im sitting at my desk, feeling sorry for myself when I realize that I have about 10 100 pack spindles of CD-R discs of material Id saved before I acquired my external drive. Every download I made before 2013 was burned on a disc. Ive been copying the discs to my new drive. Its still going to be quite a task to sort all the material but well worth it.
The obvious flaw is that Im still missing all the downloads I made from 2013 to 2020. One day at a time.

The next project Im thinking about is: What if the Boob Cruise franchise was given new life? You get to pick the, lets say, 12, Big Bust Models. Its a fantasy so anyone you pick will be willing and available. Ive got my list and Ill soon start posting…lets see your lists!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc. - by titzling319 - 01-19-2021, 04:48 PM