Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attending my first convention.
Hello yaw. I'm happy to announce I'm going to get to go to my first convention. I have been to gem shows and once a tattoo show with my family to visit my aunt and uncle (they are in the tattoo and retro/glamour clothing biz)

But this will be my very first real convention. Only found out I was able to go on Tuesday after begging...I mean asking my boss for the time off sighting a real glitch in the scheduling software that I would have bee approved anyway but I wasn't until I told him. Had to wait till he got back from a business trip and got settled back in. Was the last minute.

But WOOT. I get to go. I have a hotel, prepared for the parking for the convention. (busy area) got my e-tickets. I leave on Friday. Its on Sat the 8 thur the 9th.

Oh forgot the type. Its a comic book convention.
http://baltimorecomiccon.com/

If it works out I'll get to knock two things off my bucket list. Me a celebrity I'm a big fan of....Stan Lee.... and attend a convention.

Never truly got to Geek Out before. I see myself as a geek but never have the time/money to do geeky things. Just nerdy and dorky.

So anyone have any tips since this is my first convention. I'm still very shy and will be going alone. (all those I invited had plans. )
I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.

Messages In This Thread
Attending my first convention. - by Ironbeard - 09-06-2012, 12:21 AM
RE: Attending my first convention. - by Cutter - 09-06-2012, 06:26 AM
RE: Attending my first convention. - by PinkLisa - 09-07-2012, 02:44 AM
RE: Attending my first convention. - by Ironbeard - 09-09-2012, 11:38 PM
RE: Attending my first convention. - by Ironbeard - 09-11-2012, 12:31 AM
RE: Attending my first convention. - by Ironbeard - 09-14-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: Attending my first convention. - by Ironbeard - 09-15-2012, 03:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First time you were on the Internet? Rickypym 11 26,887 01-20-2014, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Djoser