Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attending my first convention.
I'm back and it was so great. I'm very tired from the convention and long drive home. Will update with images later. I will say this. I got to met a lot of great people. Great creators. Cross two items off the bucket list. 1. Go to a convention. 2. Meet 3 people that I'm a fan of. (Stan "the Man" Lee, John Romita, and Brian Pulido [he created Lady Death. google her. She looks just like SaRenna. He was so nice and easy to chat with. ] and you can add a few more that I knew about but didn't read or see the work.

Yes I did meet Stan Lee. *faint* And heard him talk at a panel with John Romita. He is so funny. I have a picture of the two of use too. Hell Yeah.

Will say more about it later too. Lots of great cosplay. Some many of you will find very sexy. Also cool. There was this one I remember that made me wish I had another person to take a picture with her. I found her very attractive. A sexy Catwoman with high heels that must up made her over 6' and I didn't stare and my camera didn't take a good enough image but very nice breasts. Must have been over a 36DD and a very sexy female Loki with nice cleavage. Maybe later I should ask for BE requests to get some the very sexy enhanced.
I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.

Messages In This Thread
Attending my first convention. - by Ironbeard - 09-06-2012, 12:21 AM
RE: Attending my first convention. - by Cutter - 09-06-2012, 06:26 AM
RE: Attending my first convention. - by PinkLisa - 09-07-2012, 02:44 AM
RE: Attending my first convention. - by Ironbeard - 09-09-2012, 11:38 PM
RE: Attending my first convention. - by Ironbeard - 09-11-2012, 12:31 AM
RE: Attending my first convention. - by Ironbeard - 09-14-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: Attending my first convention. - by Ironbeard - 09-15-2012, 03:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First time you were on the Internet? Rickypym 11 26,887 01-20-2014, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Djoser