Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tales of Meeting Goddesses
I saw Chelsea Charms in a small strip club in South Carolina in 2000.

The atmosphere of the club was bad, actually, due to no fault of Chelsea... the DJ of the club was being a total asshole and basically yelling at patrons to move up to the front row. He yelled for like 5 minutes; it was a huge buzzkill.

But, nevertheless, at some point, the music starts and the DJ tries to be cool and introduce Chelsea. It's just mind-blowing to see her come out on stage. She wore some outfit that covers up her chest, at first. She dances around and skips and hops around stage. She soon peels off the covered-up top to reveal a bikini-type top. Of course, at this point, my heart is racing. To see the size of them, is a HUGE adrenaline rush. Also, to see her, this girl you've been ogling at online and in magazines for months, to see her in person is like seeing a celebrity. My stomach was in butterflies.

At one point on stage, she did a great little act, where she invited men to crumple up one-dollar bills and throw them in her cleavage, from about 4-5 feet away. If you landed one, she gave you an 8 by 10 glossy. But, at first, she let the guys who had five-dollar bills go first. I won a glossy with a fiver. Lol.

I was one of the few guys who didn't seem ashamed to show that they thought she was hot. It was pathetic how many guys seemed to want to act like they were only there to "see the freak" like a circus freak or something. I was proud to be front row and be among the first to run up and volunteer for the five-dollar cleavage basketball, if you will. Before she was done, she had won over the whole crowd, btw. The crowd was nervous and jittery at first, but her personality is so big that she won them over.

Then, afterwards, I got a Polaroid. I was so nervous. But she was so sweet and nice, as most people who meet her will attest to. She was wearing a robe, and I was almost so amazed at her heavenly cleavage that I almost couldn't speak. It was like a dream. I finally blurted out "hi" or something and "I'd like a Polaroid". I really don't rememeber speaking, lol. She was just great. She let me heft her massive mammaries from behind. Talk about an unbelievable feeling--to feel the unbelievable weight of her huge boobs, and they were hot and softer than one would think.

Basically, words cannot express the rush and thrill it is to see a huge-breasted beauty in person.

Messages In This Thread
Tales of Meeting Goddesses - by Ironbeard - 05-13-2014, 03:48 AM
RE: Tales of Meeting Goddesses - by JustSomeone - 05-13-2014, 06:44 PM
RE: Tales of Meeting Goddesses - by Rickypym - 05-13-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Tales of Meeting Goddesses - by Bonecracker - 05-14-2014, 10:12 AM
RE: Tales of Meeting Goddesses - by addy2000 - 05-14-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: Tales of Meeting Goddesses - by bosomblaster - 05-15-2014, 10:19 AM
RE: Tales of Meeting Goddesses - by Djoser - 05-14-2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Tales of Meeting Goddesses - by Chelseafan79 - 10-15-2014, 11:26 PM
RE: Tales of Meeting Goddesses - by addy2000 - 11-15-2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Tales of Meeting Goddesses - by cruzcontrol7 - 11-18-2014, 11:41 AM
RE: Tales of Meeting Goddesses - by bosomblaster - 11-18-2014, 01:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink comment your private meeting (scort) with chelsea charms. oscar3040 1 6,110 09-12-2014, 09:00 AM
Last Post: andrat2000